Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He tried to kill me...
by Anonymous
August 17 at 9:21 AM
Seriously. If you thought this was going to be a fun or cute post. Or a euphemism. You should leave now because I'm going to share what happened to me.

On August 10, 2017 my ex husband tried to kill me.

He followed me to a home I had rented just to hide from him because he has been stalking me. And I wasn't sure what his intentions were. So I moved out of my home and into another I had rented JUST to avoid him.

The home was in a trailer park. I chose this because it had a lot of close by neighbors. Who I thought might be able to tell me if they saw him come around.

I also chose it because I thought he wouldn't find me there.

Early in the morning (about 4am) on the 10th I heard banging on my door. My dogs weren't too upset by it, so I wasn't either. Then it kept getting louder. So covered my son (sleeping in my bed) completely with blankets and other things so that if it was an intruder, he wouldn't know my child was in the home.

Then I went to try to get a glimpse out the window and I saw a face staring back at me.

I couldn't tell who it was... it was really dark.

I called 911 immediately and told them someone was trying to get in while, trying my hardest to keep the intruder from realizing I had a child in the home. At this point I heard a screen rip, and the banging got louder and more violent. The dispatcher could hear him over the phone.

When the police arrived he ran and hid in the woods and was collected fairly quickly.

This is when they asked if I knew someone named Xxxx Xxx. He was found wearing all black. He had parked his car about a mile away and walked up to my house. He had rope and a box cutter on his person.

He intended to rape me. That much I'm sure of. But our son was home and would have seen him. My child is old enough to talk, and would have told anyone who listened that his dad had hurt his mom. So I have very little doubt that if my ex had gotten in, both my son and I would be dead right now.

I am... still in shock. It was a week ago today.

They are releasing him on bond next week. And I am terrified.

To make matters worse, my ex's mom died the other day. Expected. And not sudden. But, he misses it. And he will be out to get me because of that too.

I must don't know what to do.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 17 at 9:24 AM
    I would get security cameras and motion sensor lights. I'd go super over kill on all things security. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this
  • Twinklesthecat
    August 17 at 9:25 AM
    Can you move to like another state if something ???
  • Twinklesthecat
    August 17 at 9:25 AM
    Can you move to like another state if something ???
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 17 at 9:26 AM
    I am no longer going to live alone. It is the second time he's tried to break in. First time they actually caught him.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I would get security cameras and motion sensor lights. I'd go super over kill on all things security. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    August 17 at 9:27 AM

big hugs to you! definitely get security cameras and sensor lights installed like the other person said. and a gun!!! so scary!

• Anonymous 1
    August 17 at 9:28 AM
    No, because there is an existing custody order. It has been "suspended" on grounds that my son is in imminant danger. But unfortaunately my ex still has rights. And he can go to the court and request thr suspension be overturned. The courts would then decide.

So for now if I run, even because I fear for his safety and my own, it would be considered kidnapping...

Quoting Twinklesthecat: Can you move to like another state if something ???
  • bmw29
    by bmw29
    August 17 at 9:29 AM
    Buy a gun and learn to use it.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    August 17 at 9:30 AM
    I would disappear out of the state. And leave no trace of where you went.
  • Anonymous 1
    August 17 at 9:31 AM
    I believe I know where I could go.

But, I still have to figure out how to do it legally. Because if I end up in jail the only parent left for my child is crazy face.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I would disappear out of the state. And leave no trace of where you went.
  • MSMOUSE0519
    August 17 at 9:37 AM

Honey, if I were you, Get a restraining order on him. Get a security system with horns that go off. Get the flood lights and put around your trailer. Also, if you can get dead bolts and some sort of window sirens to put on your windows so that when he opens them they will go off.

I would press charges on this man to the fullest. Talk to the police before he gets out to find out all your options. I would also take you and your son to a shelter for the time being if you want to go that route that way he can't find you until you can go deeper into hiding.

Take all your info off of social media. Facebook, emails, instagram, etc. That way he can't find or locate you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts