Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I called CPS on the mother of one of the kids in my daycare
by Anonymous
August 16 at 7:36 PM

Pick up time is 5pm, I have class at 6:15 so I dont fuck around with pick ups. At 5:05 I call and see what is going on. At 5:10 I start calling other people on the contact list. All of this is clearly laid out in the contract

Well I did all that. I kept calling all the numbers I had. After calling her work for the 2nd time someone transferred me to her. I asked what was going on. She said she had to continue working and would be there to get her son later and then just hung up. 

I called back and said she need to come get her child NOW or I would have to take further actions and alert the proper authorities. She hung up on me again. 

I called CPS and told them what is going on and that I had to leave. A worker came out and got the child. At this point I have no clue what happened. I havent heard from the mom but when I do I will tell her that I will no longer offer my services to her. 

It is not okay for her to just leave her kid knowing when pick up time is. She knew what would happen and clearly didnt care. 

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 16 at 7:36 PM
    Sucks for her
  • bluebunnybabe
    August 16 at 7:37 PM
    How crazy that she just hung up.
  • peanutsmommy1
    August 16 at 7:38 PM
    I think calling people at 5:05 is a bit extreme, traffic and accidents happen
  • Danesmommy1
    August 16 at 7:38 PM
    Oh well. She shouldn't have done that, now she'll deal with the consequences.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 16 at 7:39 PM

Calling and saying "hey where are you at" is not extreme. It is also standard for any of the daycares in the area 

Quoting peanutsmommy1: I think calling people at 5:05 is a bit extreme, traffic and accidents happen

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    August 16 at 7:40 PM
    So what time did CPS pick up the child?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    August 16 at 7:40 PM
    What sucks is that she probably didn't have a choice in staying at work. And her lack of communication caused her child to be taken.

Adults in kids life suck and child suffers. Same crap different day
  • Anonymous 1
    August 16 at 7:41 PM

They didnt get there until about 6:10 

Quoting Anonymous 3: So what time did CPS pick up the child?

• peanutsmommy1
    August 16 at 7:41 PM
    I work with child care providers professionally for 15+ years, I get having policies, but I think calling a parent who is 5 minutes late is extreme.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Calling and saying "hey where are you at" is not extreme. It is also standard for any of the daycares in the area 

Quoting peanutsmommy1: I think calling people at 5:05 is a bit extreme, traffic and accidents happen

• Anonymous 1
    August 16 at 7:42 PM

Okay thank you for your opinion 

Quoting peanutsmommy1: I work with child care providers professionally for 15+ years, I get having policies, but I think calling a parent who is 5 minutes late is extreme.
    Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts