Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Not even a full week of school in
by Anonymous
Sunday at 1:11 PM
And my 8 year old is already sick. Sore throat, croupy cough, low fever and just feels like shit.
Fuck people can you please take better care of your kids so they don't get sick and get my kid sick?

It's going to suck if he has to miss school tomorrow (the fourth day of school) this early in the year.

Replies

• loquaciousred
    Sunday at 1:13 PM
    I put my 10 month old in daycare for the first time 2 weeks ago...she spent the next week and a half with a runny nose...the first in her life. It sucks.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Sunday at 1:16 PM
    Why do you think that other kids' sickness comes from their parents not taking care of them, but your kids' sickness isn't your fault and caused by other children? Kids get sick. It's going to happen.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Sunday at 1:16 PM
    Of course itis another parents fault that your child is sick 🙄
  • Danesmommy1
    Bad parenting causes colds? Who knew?
  • ame19
    by ame19
    Sunday at 1:19 PM

Last year my son went to school for the first time and came back with a ton of things from the regular cold to fifth disease (slapped cheek syndrome). Just super glad that it never went to my youngest. I think he missed like 6 days total because you have to be fever free for 24 hours.. so he had to automatically miss 2 days.  

• Kiwismommy19
    Sunday at 1:20 PM
    I make my kid get sick on purpose with the sole purpose of getting your kid sick.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Sunday at 1:21 PM

Mobile Photo

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Sunday at 1:21 PM

Last year my son missed the entire second week of school because he got sick the first week. 

• Cajunqueenslsg8
    Sigh.....people are contagious before they even show any symptoms. And how do you know he picked this up from school? Could've been from anywhere.
  • LCWAmommy
    Sunday at 1:22 PM
    Eh it happens, last year my kids came down with hand foot and mouth. My middle schooler missed 2 weeks of school because of it. It sucked but chances are the kid that passed it to my 8 year old didn't even have symptoms, the only reason we knew my 8 year old brought it home is because she had a fever and mild sore throat for 2 days then was fine and then her siblings came down with the same fever severe sore throats and blisters.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts