Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Would you let her wear this?
by Anonymous
May 18 at 9:04 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Would you let your 13 year old daughter wear this dress to a middle school dance?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    May 18 at 9:06 AM
    Nope, she's to Young imo!
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    May 18 at 9:06 AM

Sure. It looks good on her. 

We would have a conversation about how to handle unwanted attention appropriately but in our house, you wear what you like and are comfortable in. Everyone else can go fly a kite. 

• K3412
    by K3412
    May 18 at 9:07 AM
    No. That's not appropriate imo.
  • notjstasocermom
    May 18 at 9:08 AM
    No
  • hart57
    by hart57
    May 18 at 9:09 AM
    No, no and no. She is 13, no need to try and be sexy.
  • SPNpudding
    May 18 at 9:10 AM
    I would imagine it's supposed to stay within dress code rules.. I personally wouldn't BUT my girls are only 6 and 4 so it's very simple right now and will be for a good long while. I think that's too much for a 13yo though.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    May 18 at 9:10 AM

No, but she has friends who wear that stuff.  Those are also the kids with very uninvolved parents who just don't care.  One of those girls is spending the night this weekend because her mom is going out and told her to find a place to spend the night.  I had to give one a ride home from the school at 1130 at night (class trip) because her parents told her to walk the 1 1/2 miles home... alone... on poorly lit paths.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    May 18 at 9:11 AM
    Nope.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    May 18 at 9:11 AM
    Hell no
  • luckysevenwow
    May 18 at 9:12 AM
    I can't see it very well, but it looks like it belongs in a club and not at a school dance.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN