Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Need to vent
by Anonymous
December 13, 2016 at 9:32 AM
It's been a crazy week.

My aunt may have cancer but refuses to go to the doctor. She's exhibiting all of the signs that my late uncle had, and my stepmother is broken up over it. This would be her second sibling to have it, third if you count her sister in law, my other aunt. Both my uncle and other aunt died of their diseases, three and five years ago, respectively. I have a feeling the aunt who may have it just wants it to take her. Which is heartbreaking.

My sister is pissed at my mother, rightfully so in my opinion, because my mother's ex boyfriend is back in my moms life as a friend. This man was abusive, and was the reason she lost custody of us. We remember everything from this time in our lives. I'm upset but my mother is grown, and I can't pick who she's friends with. My sister views me as taking moms side in this. I've told my mom that my sister is right to be upset because we still vividly remember what he put us through. My mom sees this as me being on my sisters side.

However, my sisters main problem is she prefers using her Facebook as a diary but she doesn't directly confront anyone. It's obvious she's talking about people but when confronted, lies and says "it was just in general".

The past week she's made, no lie, 32 posts about my mom and my moms side of the family. Yet won't talk to anyone about it. I've unfollowed her, and told her several times to either woman up and confront those who she has a problem with, or continue to act like a child and lose potential customers for her business, and job opportunities as well (she sells crafts and is currently looking for another job).

I'm just frustrated as all hell right now. I've told everyone to leave me the hell alone until they get their shit together.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 13, 2016 at 9:39 AM
    Bump

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts