Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
sorry sweetie but you don't get to decide where we move
by Anonymous
September 7, 2015 at 5:47 PM
My daughter calls me from a mental health hospital
She says,mama we aren't moving to California st. ( where we are,moving in 2 weeks). I said umm yes we are. She said no we aren't. There is a girl here and she is addicted to meth that and she lives on California. I said in two weeks we are moving. She said oh so you want me to get on meth. I said look. You are old enough to know right from wrong. Don't choose that path. That is a choice you make. And their are people who use drugs everywhere. But I am not changing a place we have Decided to rent simply because some girl I don't know choose to use meth. We are moving there and you don't have a choice.

Replies

• CampClan
    September 7, 2015 at 5:49 PM
    Sounds like she's still trying to manipulate things to benefit her. Good for you for getting her help & not letting her control you anymore.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 7, 2015 at 5:49 PM

That sucks...

Meth is an epidemic.... I wouldn't want to live on a street that churned out meth addicts either.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    September 7, 2015 at 5:50 PM
    She's always trying to manipulate things.

Quoting CampClan: Sounds like she's still trying to manipulate things to benefit her. Good for you for getting her help & not letting her control you anymore.
  • GhettoKoolAide
    September 7, 2015 at 5:51 PM
    One isn't churning out meth addicts

Quoting Anonymous 2:

That sucks...

Meth is an epidemic.... I wouldn't want to live on a street that churned out meth addicts either.

• Keara20
    by Keara20
    Cindy? Lmao
  • Reading.Rainbow

You're putting her in a bad situation...

It might seem unfair to you to have to think about where to live based on her addictions, but you need to think about what you're putting first... a house or a daughter.

• Anonymous 1
    One meth addict doesn't equal a lot of them.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

That sucks...

• AgeOfAdaline
    September 7, 2015 at 5:52 PM
    Oh no.. how dare she look into the future and foresee problems. That's a part of maturing isn't it?
  • Anonymous 1
    September 7, 2015 at 5:53 PM
    I have to put a roof over the heads of of my family. And she isn't an addict or uses drugs. Shw is only saying this to try to gain controlm

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

It might seem unfair to you to have to think about where to live based on her addictions, but you need to think about what you're putting first... a house or a daughter.

• Reading.Rainbow
    September 7, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Is she anorexic ?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have to put a roof over the heads of of my family. And she isn't an addict or uses drugs. Shw is only saying this to try to gain controlm
    Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts