Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He ruins everything...
by Anonymous
September 7, 2015 at 5:11 PM
My husband does. It is really annoying. We barely spend time together and when we do it sucks. Today, I was playing the piano. I am a begginer and for me I suck. It is really difficult for me to play an instrument, but other seems to think, I play better than I think. My husband in the other hand has amazing abilities with instruments, but he sucks at singing. So he took the piano and I kept singing. I have a good singing voice, and I usually sing on key, but when I am fighting a cold it is a little difficult for me to sing, but I was doing it for fun.

My husband started taking all the fun out of the equation when one song, mind you only one song was being really difficult for me to sing. It is a really high song which is difficult for me to sing right know with this damm cold and he started making noises, laughing and bullying me. I walked out of the room almost in tears and screaming that he ruins everything. Instead of apologizing he is playing call of duty. This may sound insignificant but when he does things like this constantly it is annoying and bothersome. There is nothing we can do together that we can both enjoy, unless you count being seated next to each other and not talking or engaging. I hate this marriage.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    September 7, 2015 at 5:12 PM
    B
  • Anonymous 1
    u
  • Missdameanor

=(

• tashibaby
    September 7, 2015 at 5:14 PM
    People still do that? Play the piano as someone sings?
  • ZamilyMom
    September 7, 2015 at 5:16 PM

You have two choices: 

A: End the marriage that you hate!

B: Quit complaining about it if you chose to stay in the marriage you hate!

• Elle.tea.22
    September 7, 2015 at 5:16 PM
    *raises hand all shyly* guilty

Quoting tashibaby: People still do that? Play the piano as someone sings?
  • tashibaby
    September 7, 2015 at 5:17 PM
    I see you in a saloon wearing a corset lol

Quoting Elle.tea.22: *raises hand all shyly* guilty

• Anonymous 1
    Yes. Do you want a picture of mine? Yes.... People who like Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble mostly do. you know they are other types of music than R & B or whatever the hell you like.

• geeez
    by geeez
    If your so miserable, why are u still with him???
  • Tinse
    by Tinse
    September 7, 2015 at 5:21 PM

Whenever I start to sing loudly (usually to my lovebird as a joke) DH tells me to zip it.  I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

How long have you and DH been together, that you are so unhappy?  Has he always been this way?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts