Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Momma3220
You evil b**** .
August 13 at 8:49 PM
I know I will get bashed like crazy for this but I have to get it off my chest . Im so upset .

I am Very close to my SIL she is like one of my best friends. 3 Years ago my SIL and my brother had to go help my gma out with bills so they moved in with her . My grandmother is one of the most evil meanest person I know . I don't have much to do with her and I dont bring my kids aroumd her . Anyway . My SIL had a few things in attick she needed to get and asked me to help her . So we went over there and seriously the minute we walked in she started bitching. Anyways . A convo came up between her and my SIL because my grandma needed money and she wanted my brother to give it my sil said she needed to talk to my brother before pulling out the money and my grandma flipped shit and started cussing out my SIL... Everyone knows my SIL has been TTC the past 2 years and has had 3 miscarriages since ... so a decides to throw that in my SIL face and says " for being a bitch she was punished with infertility and that she doesnt deserve to be a mother and my sil breaks down and starts crying and my grandmas laughing .... I blanked out and I freggin SPIT in my grandmothers face ! I got my sister in law in the car and we went to my house I always said spitting was the most nastiest shit u can do to someone but at that point I never heard such a evil thing comeout of ones mouth. Now my aunt is giving me shit cause my gma started shit and now the family is pissed at me .... honestly I dont think what I did was so wrong . I sat there with my sil crying with her about the miscarriages and for her to say something like that was awful !

Vent over . Sorry it is kinda all over the place I am still shaken over the whole situation .

Replies

• Danesmommy1
    August 13 at 8:52 PM
    This is a clusterfuck of class.
  • Elaflynts
    August 13 at 8:53 PM

Oh. My. God. That is sooo horrible!! As someone who has experienced the pain of miscarriages and infertillity- if someone had said that to me!?!?!?! OMG...Spitting in her face was nice of you compared to what I might have been capable of!!! F*** that old bitch!! Your poor SIL :(

• thetrollcat
    August 13 at 8:53 PM

I had a mean ass grandmother too now I have a mean ass mother, that has NOTHING nice to say 99% of the time

• KristaP13
    August 13 at 8:54 PM

Geeze, what a mess. Your grandma sounds like a see you next Tuesday. She probably acts that way because no one has ever stood up to her. 

• the_dude
    August 13 at 8:55 PM
    This is one of those no one's right, shitstorms.
  • thenameshailie
    August 13 at 8:56 PM
    Well I don't know that I would have spat on her, but she does sound like a bitch.
  • redneck.crazy
    Damn. I probably would have done the same thing. Your poor sil.
  • BrutalTruth
    What did she do when you spit in her face? That kind of made me want to punch an old woman.
  • Sparkler16
    August 13 at 8:58 PM
    You always say exactly what I'm thinking lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: This is a clusterfuck of class.
  • Momma3220
    August 13 at 8:59 PM
    She started crying and saying im going to hell .... *Eyeroll* I just grabbed my SIL and got her in car.

Quoting BrutalTruth: What did she do when you spit in her face? That kind of made me want to punch an old woman.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN