Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My 7 year old is buying a house!
by Anonymous
August 6 at 6:56 PM

She swears she is.  She saves every dime of her money so she can buy a house with an indoor pool when she grows up.  She says she doesn't want to borrow from the bank and wants to pay cash.  I'm like, "Okay, well then I know you will do it."  She's so determined.  My other two, ds(12) and dd(5) act like their money is burning holes in their pockets lol. 

How are your kids with money?

Replies

• Vesta20
    by Vesta20
    August 6 at 6:58 PM
    My dd is very tight with her money. She's 15.
  • jb0520
    by jb0520
    August 6 at 6:58 PM
    That's so cute!!! My 5 year old spends it the second he gets it!
  • got2monsters
    August 6 at 6:59 PM
    My ds5 has saved over $600 from doing chores at home and at his grandparents. He earned every dollar.

my dd3 has about $20 but its only not spent BC she forgets she has it. Lol.

they both love to put money in thier piggy banks.
  • young_lv_mom
    My kids save up until they think they have enough to get something really fun. They are 10 and 6.
  • BEXi
    by BEXi

My 5 year old would rather play with it. My 6 year old is the saver.

• momofthree0429
    August 6 at 7:00 PM
    One spends like there is no tomorrow and lives pay check to pay check even though she makes 80k. The other has saved every dime that has passed through her hands and could buy a brand new car with cash with what is in her savings.
  • Elaflynts
    August 6 at 7:01 PM

DS is obsessed with money! He likes to save it at home but if there's something he really wants, I make him "pay for it" and I take the cash and I put it in his bank account. His bank account has more in it than mine half the time lol 

• PogoPalOj
    August 6 at 7:02 PM

I think that is wonderful!  My oldest granddaughter puts half her money into a savings account and spends half of it. lol

• momto2boys973
    August 6 at 7:02 PM
    My boys love to save their money. They each have an account and they deposit what they get in gifts, allowance or when they loose a tooth. Both have wanted iPods so the deal was that when they turn 8, they pay for half. Each time they receive their monthly statement they're excited to see how much they have.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 6 at 7:08 PM
    That's cute! I hope she meets her goal!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email