Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Help my baby don't sleep!
by Anonymous
July 28 at 5:07 AM
We currently just had to move into my bfs moms house, a 1 bedroom condo, so we are sharing a room with our daughter(11 months old). That past 3 nights she is waking up in the middle of the night and staying awake as if she just woke from a nap. I need help. I haven't slept but 5 hours these past few days. What would help her sleep thru the night?

Note: she's been sleeping thru the night since 5 months old. This has never happened before now.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 28 at 5:09 AM

Like you just moved in ? Because if she didn't share a room with you before, and now she is in a new location and near others she may be over stimulated causing her to remain awake after short naps.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    July 28 at 5:10 AM
    May be the move
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    July 28 at 5:11 AM
    She takes naps ok. It's at night. Like tonight for instance. She woke up at 1am and I just got her to fall asleep at 430am. She was fully awake.

Quoting Anonymous:

Like you just moved in ? Because if she didn't share a room with you before, and now she is in a new location and near others she may be over stimulated causing her to remain awake after short naps.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    July 28 at 5:12 AM
    Probably the new environment, she'll get used to it
  • Zombienator9
    July 28 at 5:16 AM
    I can't help, my kids each slept through the night ever since they were born and I never struggled. Here's a bump.
  • Pinkmommy0211
    July 28 at 5:37 AM
    Its the new place.

My twins are 8 months old, slept through the night starting from about 4 weeks old.

Now all of a sudden, nothing. They go to bed between 7 and 8 pm. One is up at like 1, then the other is up at 2. Then back to sleep by 130 and 230. Then back up at 430am.

• sarahfaith123
    July 28 at 5:49 AM
    Oh my god u must be exhausted. I'm not sure. I would say take turns with your bf alternate nights whoever gets upstairs with her . Maybe the move like others are saying

Quoting Anonymous: She takes naps ok. It's at night. Like tonight for instance. She woke up at 1am and I just got her to fall asleep at 430am. She was fully awake.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    July 28 at 8:14 AM
    See that I wouldn't mind but like tonight she woke up at 1am fell back asleep probably 530 back up at 6 and shes fully awake

Quoting Pinkmommy0211: Its the new place.

My twins are 8 months old, slept through the night starting from about 4 weeks old.

Now all of a sudden, nothing. They go to bed between 7 and 8 pm. One is up at like 1, then the other is up at 2. Then back to sleep by 130 and 230. Then back up at 430am.

• Anonymous 1
    July 28 at 8:17 AM
    It's my job to get up in the middle of the night with her cause I'm at sahm right now til I did a job and waking him up and he has to wake for work at 630 everyday for work. He's not happy cause he can't get any sleep.

Quoting sarahfaith123: Oh my god u must be exhausted. I'm not sure. I would say take turns with your bf alternate nights whoever gets upstairs with her . Maybe the move like others are saying

Quoting Anonymous: She takes naps ok. It's at night. Like tonight for instance. She woke up at 1am and I just got her to fall asleep at 430am. She was fully awake.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts