Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Didn't even think about it.
by Anonymous
June 13 at 3:02 AM
Ds fell outside today, on his elbow. I thought it was just a scrape. But he cried for a while, which he doesn't do for scrapes. So I took him to urgent care. Turns out he fractured his elbow.

And guess what I didn't think of doing. That's right, I didn't think of posting on cm to ask if I should take him. I just took him.

That's how you do it. Just saying.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 13 at 3:06 AM
    Bump
  • PeppermintyTea
    June 13 at 3:06 AM
    Well you thought to tell us now, and that's what counts.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 13 at 3:07 AM

Nope you just posted after the fact stating the obvious.  You must be the captain's first mate.

• Anonymous 1
    June 13 at 3:09 AM
    Not really. I didn't post about it and ask, do you think it's broken or do I take him to the er or urgent care. I took care of it like an adult. He is now sleeping.and I'm laying in bed.

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Well you thought to tell us now, and that's what counts.
  • PeppermintyTea
    June 13 at 3:10 AM
    okay, great job.

Quoting Anonymous: Not really. I didn't post about it and ask, do you think it's broken or do I take him to the er or urgent care. I took care of it like an adult. He is now sleeping.and I'm laying in bed.

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Well you thought to tell us now, and that's what counts.
  • sugieboogieboo
    I thought the elbow was just the joint. Was it one arm bone or the other at the elbow, or is there actually something inside the elbow that could fracture?
  • Anonymous 1
    How's that when I never posted asking if I should take him in?

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope you just posted after the fact stating the obvious.  You must be the captain's first mate.

• Anonymous 1
    June 13 at 3:11 AM
    It is a joint. But you can fracture either bone or in kids the growth plate.

Quoting sugieboogieboo: I thought the elbow was just the joint. Was it one arm bone or the other at the elbow, or is there actually something inside the elbow that could fracture?
  • curvygurl1912
    June 13 at 3:12 AM
    My dd fractured her elbow from falling down in the grass when she was 5. It is amazing how a little harmless looking fall can break a bone when they fall the wrong way.
  • Anonymous 1
    June 13 at 3:14 AM
    Exactly. That's why at first I thought it was just a scrape.

Quoting curvygurl1912: My dd fractured her elbow from falling down in the grass when she was 5. It is amazing how a little harmless looking fall can break a bone when they fall the wrong way.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts