Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Anyone here use CDs at all anymore?
by Anonymous
June 4 at 3:22 AM

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and there are a couple of people that use the portable CD players still (older people-like elderly, NOT that there's anything wrong with that, BTW).  I am 40 and do not use them, just my iTunes.  Curious.  TIA!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 4 at 3:23 AM

BTW COMPACT  DISC my fat a$$.......

• curvygurl1912
    June 4 at 3:23 AM
    I still listen to my cds at home
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 4 at 3:24 AM

I use them but i do not take them out with me unless we are going to someones house.  Our laptops work well as a cd player.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 4 at 3:25 AM

HUMP!

• chamamahaha
    Yep. I love cds, I buy them alot, I find its cheaping an artist to only dwnld one song because you heard it on the radio, and I dont buy things online
    I like the album art as well.
  • morrigan914
    me, me, I do!
  • mommy211983
    June 4 at 3:26 AM
    I get my music from amazon. They send a cd and a you get a mp3 of it so I have both. I usually rip CDs and store them.
  • chamamahaha
    June 4 at 3:26 AM
    I use my discman and speaker bombs, they work louder tgen laptops and last longer to,

Quoting Anonymous:

I use them but i do not take them out with me unless we are going to someones house.  Our laptops work well as a cd player.

• drowningmama
    June 4 at 3:29 AM

DD (9) plays cds when she outside prancing around  I get them at Goodwill for $1 - $2.  

I have about 5 cds in my car.  

And dh has a collection of cds in his car.

• fairymom82
    June 4 at 3:31 AM
    I do at home but I love my big cd player with loud speakers no laptop can match and the artwork plus I like the permanent feel, digital is breezy and has screwups . Still use my ipod too though

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts