Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Anyone here use CDs at all anymore?
by Anonymous
June 4 at 3:22 AM

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and there are a couple of people that use the portable CD players still (older people-like elderly, NOT that there's anything wrong with that, BTW).  I am 40 and do not use them, just my iTunes.  Curious.  TIA!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 4 at 3:23 AM

BTW COMPACT  DISC my fat a$$.......

• curvygurl1912
    June 4 at 3:23 AM
    I still listen to my cds at home
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    June 4 at 3:24 AM

I use them but i do not take them out with me unless we are going to someones house.  Our laptops work well as a cd player.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    June 4 at 3:25 AM

HUMP!

• chamamahaha
    Yep. I love cds, I buy them alot, I find its cheaping an artist to only dwnld one song because you heard it on the radio, and I dont buy things online
    I like the album art as well.
  • morrigan914
    me, me, I do!
  • mommy211983
    June 4 at 3:26 AM
    I get my music from amazon. They send a cd and a you get a mp3 of it so I have both. I usually rip CDs and store them.
  • chamamahaha
    June 4 at 3:26 AM
    I use my discman and speaker bombs, they work louder tgen laptops and last longer to,

Quoting Anonymous:

I use them but i do not take them out with me unless we are going to someones house.  Our laptops work well as a cd player.

• drowningmama
    June 4 at 3:29 AM

DD (9) plays cds when she outside prancing around  I get them at Goodwill for $1 - $2.  

I have about 5 cds in my car.  

And dh has a collection of cds in his car.

• fairymom82
    June 4 at 3:31 AM
    I do at home but I love my big cd player with loud speakers no laptop can match and the artwork plus I like the permanent feel, digital is breezy and has screwups . Still use my ipod too though

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN