Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Glitchtastic
Is he entitled to sex?
May 26 at 12:08 AM

I have far more than a one occasion. It's sad but true. A guy a considered my best friend for a long time was only friends with me on the grounds that one time I would get too drunk and put out. It never happened and I'm happy I am NOT friends with him anymore.

Was there a time when a guy felt entitled to have sex with you? Whatever the reason. Share your story. Also vote please.

Was there a time a man felt entitled to have sex with you?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 54% - Yes
  2. 45% - No

Replies

• ff-princess
    May 26 at 12:09 AM

I don't know many women who have dated that can honestly say no.  there are plenty of men who think they're owed payment for dinner and a movie.  I held out for better, but they're abundant.

• thetrollcat
    May 26 at 12:10 AM

if she doesnt like to put out he has the option to not date her and dont marry her.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    Oh this is gonna be bad.... *slowly exiting out the door*
  • Glitchtastic

Stop it. Logical thinking. How dare you. :P

Quoting thetrollcat:

if she doesnt like to put out he has the option to not date her and dont marry her.

• thetrollcat
    May 26 at 12:11 AM

rubs legs

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Stop it. Logical thinking. How dare you. :P

Quoting thetrollcat:

• Glitchtastic

o.O

Quoting Anonymous: Oh this is gonna be bad.... *slowly exiting out the door*

• Stephd710
    Yeah but I don't think its a big deal. Sex is important in a relationship and in real life, two people aren't always in the mood at the same time. So even if I'm not, I'll still do it. I always enjoy myself whether I was in the mood to begin with or not. I don't usually say no unless I'm sick or extremely exhausted.
  • babie113
    Nope
  • mommy211983
    Besides when I was raped. No. But 2 guys raped me so they thought they were entitled to I suppose.
  • littlesippycup
    May 26 at 12:13 AM

If I take you to the Olive Garden and spend $60, you got the tip right, you better put out. Is that what you mean?

But for real if I take you there I better get some.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN