Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
alexsmomaubrys2
Mountain of Fruit.
May 25 at 11:51 PM

That is what my kids call this! We have banana's (half ready to be eaten, the other half green), red/green apples, oranges on the bottom and of course tomatoes. =D

How long would this last in your house? 

Here we will be lukcy if it makes it a week with all 4 of us eating it. 

Replies

• alexsmomaubrys2
    May 25 at 11:51 PM

BUMP!

• mommaFruFru
    May 25 at 11:53 PM
    Probably 10-14 days. My oldest wont eat fruit. And I only eat bananas that are perfect yellow. My other 2 love fruit. We always have apples, bananas and grapes!
  • i.love.my.life
    May 25 at 11:54 PM
    Looks like my house but take out the tomatoes and add strawberries, grapes, pears, and watermelon.
  • MilkLover0203
    May 25 at 11:55 PM
    Every three days I get a pile like that from the grocery store, and that's not including everything I get from the farmers market on Saturdays. I really fear they'll eat me out of house, and home when they're older.
  • alexsmomaubrys2
    May 26 at 12:03 AM

Quoting i.love.my.life: Looks like my house but take out the tomatoes and add strawberries, grapes, pears, and watermelon.

I can't wait for our garden to start producing. We have watermelons, strawberries and cantaloupe planted. =D

We usually have strawberries and grapes, I have to head to costco on Tuesday. 

• alexsmomaubrys2
    May 26 at 12:05 AM

Quoting MilkLover0203: Every three days I get a pile like that from the grocery store, and that's not including everything I get from the farmers market on Saturdays. I really fear they'll eat me out of house, and home when they're older.

If I didn't limit them they would eat if all in a matter of days. I make them eat yogurt and raw veggies, if I didn't they'd eat nothing but fruit! (They like the yogurt/veggies but it isn't their first choice)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    May 26 at 12:06 AM
    A weekend, maybe. My kids eat fruit like crazy!
  • mehaffiesub
    For my family of 3 it may last 3 weeks.
  • MilkLover0203
    At least they like the healthy snacks. I have edible flowers my sons are always picking to eat, and they eat my peppers right off the plants. They're good eaters.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Quoting MilkLover0203: Every three days I get a pile like that from the grocery store, and that's not including everything I get from the farmers market on Saturdays. I really fear they'll eat me out of house, and home when they're older.

If I didn't limit them they would eat if all in a matter of days. I make them eat yogurt and raw veggies, if I didn't they'd eat nothing but fruit! (They like the yogurt/veggies but it isn't their first choice)

• alexsmomaubrys2

Quoting Anonymous: A weekend, maybe. My kids eat fruit like crazy!

Mine too, that is why I have to pace them. LOL. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts