Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

You know you live somewhere that has been in extreme drought for a very long time when it finally rains and this is all you see on your Facebook. Anybody else get some much needed rain this weekend?

Replies

• gcstar42
    May 25 at 11:19 PM
    Bump
  • shivasgirl
    May 25 at 11:20 PM

I used to live in Tx, now I am in Fl where it rains almost everyday in the summer. The first time I was at work and it rained I called everyone over to see the rain, they looked at me like I was insane. I had to explain how in Tx everyone stops what they are doing to look at the rain because we never know how long it will be before we see it again

• Josie_P
    by Josie_P
    May 25 at 11:20 PM
    I haven't seen rain since we moved to where we are. Those floods look scary though! Hope everyone stays safe!
  • gcstar42
    May 25 at 11:22 PM
    Lol you mean people don't stop to look at water everywhere else? Haha. What part of Texas did you live in? I am in San Angelo.

Quoting shivasgirl:

I used to live in Tx, now I am in Fl where it rains almost everyday in the summer. The first time I was at work and it rained I called everyone over to see the rain, they looked at me like I was insane. I had to explain how in Tx everyone stops what they are doing to look at the rain because we never know how long it will be before we see it again

• DixieL
    by DixieL

I'm glad you're finally getting a little rain now. We never have much in Vegas, where I live. I love the pictures.

• MizzSuzy
    I'm in Texas too. Our rain is starting today and supposed to rain everyday until next Saturday.
  • myempyreofdirt
    May 25 at 11:23 PM
    I'm in NM and we got a little last night. The storms mostly went around us.
  • shivasgirl
    May 25 at 11:24 PM

Garland, right outside of Dallas

Quoting gcstar42: Lol you mean people don't stop to look at water everywhere else? Haha. What part of Texas did you live in? I am in San Angelo.
    Quoting shivasgirl:

• gcstar42
    May 25 at 11:25 PM
    Where do you live? And there were some roads and places that flooded, but many of these pics are rivers, lakes, or creeks that are supposed to have water but have been dried up for a while now. Also a lot of it has already soaked i to the ground because the ground was so dry and just drank it up basically. We are supposed to get more though tonight, which we still desperately need. Our town and surrounding towns are literally almost out of water.

Quoting Josie_P: I haven't seen rain since we moved to where we are. Those floods look scary though! Hope everyone stays safe!
  • MedicMommy2
    May 25 at 11:26 PM

Where is ours?!?! It was supposed to start today and nada.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts