Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
the teacher wont stop emailing me
by Anonymous
May 2 at 11:54 AM
ETA SINCE NOBODY CAN READ SHE HAS A 72 and that is a c. Its in world history. Not anything serious like for real life or her future job.

I am so annoyed with dds teacher. She emails me everytime dd has a test, a project and once a week emails what they are working on. I have told the teacher dd is 14 so unless shes in trouble or failing I dont need to hear from her but teacher said she uses a program that emails all the parents at once so she cant remove me. Bullshit. She is lazy. I dontwant all those emails blowing up my phone. Dd is fine. She has a 72 in her class. This is why nobody in society respects teachers. Ugh.

Replies

• Allie_kat1
    May 2 at 11:55 AM
    So she's barely passing and that's good enough?
  • littlesippycup
    May 2 at 11:56 AM

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 2 at 11:56 AM
    72 is a c and thats moe than passing.

Quoting Allie_kat1: So she's barely passing and that's good enough?
  • spunky946
    May 2 at 11:57 AM

A 72 is passing, but not anything to be proud of.

• Anonymous
    A 72 is a c and it is in history. It is not like she needs that for real life or her career

Quoting littlesippycup:

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Having a mother like you is probably why your dd has a 72, which is a low C and I wouldn't say it's fine. Smh
  • Mrs-Somerhalder
    May 2 at 11:58 AM

The teacher is the problem. Sure. 

• MommyChance
    Yeah. I'd be happy if my child's teacher kept me that up to date on assignments and class happenings. Turn off your notifications if you that bothered by it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I'm sorry you're too lazy to parent your kids, and help them set higher standards for them selves
  • Anonymous
    It is world history. Not important.

Quoting spunky946:

A 72 is passing, but not anything to be proud of.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts