Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
the teacher wont stop emailing me
by Anonymous
May 2 at 11:54 AM
ETA SINCE NOBODY CAN READ SHE HAS A 72 and that is a c. Its in world history. Not anything serious like for real life or her future job.

I am so annoyed with dds teacher. She emails me everytime dd has a test, a project and once a week emails what they are working on. I have told the teacher dd is 14 so unless shes in trouble or failing I dont need to hear from her but teacher said she uses a program that emails all the parents at once so she cant remove me. Bullshit. She is lazy. I dontwant all those emails blowing up my phone. Dd is fine. She has a 72 in her class. This is why nobody in society respects teachers. Ugh.

Replies

• Allie_kat1
    May 2 at 11:55 AM
    So she's barely passing and that's good enough?
  • littlesippycup
    May 2 at 11:56 AM

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 2 at 11:56 AM
    72 is a c and thats moe than passing.

Quoting Allie_kat1: So she's barely passing and that's good enough?
  • spunky946
    May 2 at 11:57 AM

A 72 is passing, but not anything to be proud of.

• Anonymous 1
    A 72 is a c and it is in history. It is not like she needs that for real life or her career

Quoting littlesippycup:

A 72 in class is seriously under achieving. You obviously need to be getting the emails so you can get your DD to do her work.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Having a mother like you is probably why your dd has a 72, which is a low C and I wouldn't say it's fine. Smh
  • Mrs-Somerhalder
    May 2 at 11:58 AM

The teacher is the problem. Sure. 

• MommyChance
    Yeah. I'd be happy if my child's teacher kept me that up to date on assignments and class happenings. Turn off your notifications if you that bothered by it.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I'm sorry you're too lazy to parent your kids, and help them set higher standards for them selves
  • Anonymous 1
    It is world history. Not important.

Quoting spunky946:

A 72 is passing, but not anything to be proud of.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN