Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
What does Mother’s Day actually look like to you?
May 1 at 11:35 AM

Maybe the kids served you breakfast in bed but didn't make it to the bed, or maybe nobody does anything special and you spend the day cleaning?

Whatever your Mother's Day typically looks like, show us in pictures!

Replies

• mygardenia
    May 1 at 11:36 AM

Mother's Day, to me, is waking up to my kids giving me hugs and kisses. 

• SnapIt
    by SnapIt
    May 1 at 11:36 AM
    Same ole same ole
    Lol
  • catngabsmom
    May 1 at 11:38 AM

Mobile Photo

I have spent the past four mothers days out of town at a soccer tournament!! One day Mother's Day will celebrate me being a mom again, till then I just do the mom thing and support my kids!!
  • bluebunnybabe
    I work every Mother's Day. Always have. My kids all usually send a card and/or gift though. And my husband usually gets me flowers and if we have time, takes me to dinner. Usually a good day considering the whole work thing. Lol
  • almondpigeon
    Last year, they gave me a generous gift card to my favorite craft store and then I got to shopping....BY MYSELF!! it was glorious.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    May 1 at 11:39 AM

no pictures. I's just another day for us. My husband does his usual routine of getting the kids their breakfast and playing and letting me sleep in. We might go out to eat if we have budgeted for it (my call when we discuss our weekly expenses, he chooses for Father's Day). 
    When my kids are older, I hope to get some cards from them, those home or school made ones that nobody but the mother ever likes, LOL 

• mommy_me
    May 1 at 11:40 AM

Mobile Photo

This.
    Relaxing by and in the pool while my husband and dad cook for us all on the grill
  • mommaofALT
    May 1 at 11:40 AM

A perfect mothers day is everyone pitching in to clean up the house and then a nice lunch out and a family activity. A perfect gift is a hydrangea plant for my garden :)

• mommaof697
    May 1 at 11:41 AM

I usually get up and we all do barn chores nad then we go to church (after cleaning up) then after church we stop at the KFC and order a few buckets to go. we go to the state park and have a picnic with my DH family. Then my DH tells me happy mother's day. And due to where I live we usually have the picnic in our coats/jackets and we freeze.

• CutieCrab
    May 1 at 11:43 AM

Wedding anniversary (well this year) lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN