Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
IAMmomtotrips
Write a letter to your kid tonight!
April 30 at 9:42 PM

Mobile Photo

I was going through my DH's stuff tonight and found these. I pray I find more. I sat down and wrote three letters to my girls tonight too. When they read these, their eyes lit up. You never know what tomorrow holds, so write your kids a letter and tell them you love them!

Replies

• Allie_kat1
    April 30 at 9:45 PM
    Did something happen to your DH? Either way that is very sweet that he wrote those for his girls.
  • mommy_me
    April 30 at 9:46 PM
    I made both my girls email addresses when they were younger and email them almost daily with thoughts, pictures little videos :)
  • IAMmomtotrips
    April 30 at 9:47 PM
    Yes, he was killed 19 days ago in New Orleans while training for the Ironman race. My BIL was also hit and has a broken spine (along with a slew of other injuries).

Here's a link to the story.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/04/ironman_cyclist_to_be_buried_s.html

Quoting Allie_kat1: Did something happen to your DH? Either way that is very sweet that he wrote those for his girls.
  • spooky415
    DH and I have a journal that we write a letter to each other in every day. We also have one for our son. We take turns writing in it.
  • IAMmomtotrips
    That is a great idea.

Quoting mommy_me: I made both my girls email addresses when they were younger and email them almost daily with thoughts, pictures little videos :)
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

I live this idea.

I recently found a sticky note where I wished my son good luck on a baseball game and told him I loved him....it was written a year ago and tucked away in his wallet. 

I can't believe he kept it. :)

P.s. I wasn't snooping, I tucked a few extra dollars in there for an after school treat.

• IAMmomtotrips
    April 30 at 9:48 PM
    So sweet!

Quoting Anonymous:

I live this idea.

I recently found a sticky note where I wished my son good luck on a baseball game and told him I loved him....it was written a year ago and tucked away in his wallet. 

I can't believe he kept it. :)

P.s. I wasn't snooping, I tucked a few extra dollars in there for an after school treat.

• mom2_2542
    April 30 at 9:48 PM
    That's beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • IAMmomtotrips
    April 30 at 9:49 PM
    Thank you. It's been a rough day all around.

Quoting mom2_2542: That's beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 30 at 9:50 PM

Omg. ((((Hugs)))) :(

Your family has been in my prayers. 

guoting IAMmomtotrips: Yes, he was killed 19 days ago in New Orleans while training for the Ironman race. My BIL was also hit and has a broken spine (along with a slew of other injuries). Here's a link to the story. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/04/ironman_cyclist_to_be_buried_s.html
    Quoting Allie_kat1: Did something happen to your DH? Either way that is very sweet that he wrote those for his girls.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN