April 30 at 9:47 PM
    Bump!
  • rocamom
    by rocamom
    April 30 at 9:52 PM
    Yes. It was amazing.
  • on-my-grind
    April 30 at 9:54 PM
    Did you experience just a reading? Or connect with the spirit world?

Quoting rocamom: Yes. It was amazing.
  • rocamom
    by rocamom
    April 30 at 9:58 PM
    She was in contact with both my grandparents. She described them (not physical but traits). She know what my Grandfather did for work and how he passed away. I had never met this woman and I do not live near where I grew up.

Quoting on-my-grind: Did you experience just a reading? Or connect with the spirit world?

• on-my-grind
    April 30 at 10:03 PM
    Interesting. Glad your a believer.

Quoting rocamom: She was in contact with both my grandparents. She described them (not physical but traits). She know what my Grandfather did for work and how he passed away. I had never met this woman and I do not live near where I grew up.

Quoting on-my-grind: Did you experience just a reading? Or connect with the spirit world?

• alexsmomaubrys2
    April 30 at 10:04 PM

No and No. 

• imthatgirl0607
    April 30 at 10:04 PM
    When i was young, maybe 19-20ish i went to a local tea room a few times. It was dumb, but we were young.
  • rocamom
    by rocamom
    April 30 at 10:05 PM
    My mom and I both are. My hubby is not. My mom went to the same lady (she made her own separate appointment and we have different names). My mom had a great appointment too.

Quoting on-my-grind: Interesting. Glad your a believer.

Quoting rocamom: She was in contact with both my grandparents. She described them (not physical but traits). She know what my Grandfather did for work and how he passed away. I had never met this woman and I do not live near where I grew up.

• wonderstruck11
    April 30 at 10:06 PM

No, but I definitely believe.

• bjw_053109
    April 30 at 10:07 PM
    Yes I believe, no I've never visited.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts