Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
Her mom lets her drive on the highway shortly after getting her license...
April 30 at 6:49 PM

So updates on my troubled niece and her bat shit crazy mother.

The school called my mom today to report that my niece has not been in school for almost a week.

Apparently the mother is difficult to get a hold of ya know, she is so fucking responsible and all.

Well come to find out that supposedly my niece has "bronchitis" which Im sure she does with all the fucking drugs and shit she does plus smoking and running around and what not.

Meanwhile she cannot go to school or even go get her fucking homework but can run around with guys to screw and go to work. 

On top of that, she barely got her driver's license and very LITTLE/MINIMAL driving experience and her mom is allowing her to drive to school from another town on the FUCKING highway!

Who the hell does this shit?

Apparently the idiots replying in this post do not understand that she has not put in enough hours to actually trust her to be driving alone, much less a fucking highway in an uninsured car. Some of you are as smart as mother, which is dumber than a box of rocks

Replies

• thetrollcat
    April 30 at 6:51 PM

BUMP!

• almburr
    by almburr
    April 30 at 6:52 PM
    Well what is she supposes to drive on, the ditch?
  • thetrollcat
    April 30 at 6:53 PM

the car is also not insured but seriously if you dont see something wrong with the picture then you are just as smart as her crack head mom

Quoting almburr: Well what is she supposes to drive on, the ditch?

• mom2hadley
    How old is your niece?
  • thetrollcat

just turned seventeen

Quoting mom2hadley: How old is your niece?

• curvygurl1912
    April 30 at 6:54 PM

I did it and I am still alive to tell the tale

• gypsy_rose
    ....I was on the highway when I was practicing....(in nh you don't get permits)
  • thetrollcat

I know how much driving time she put it, she was with me, trust me, she shouldnt be on the highway in an uninsured car driving from one town to another

Quoting curvygurl1912:

I did it and I am still alive to tell the tale

• littlesippycup
    April 30 at 6:55 PM

already in trouble huh? it's not surprising now that's she's back w/ her mom. how sad. 

• mom2hadley
    April 30 at 6:55 PM
    I must have missed your original post about your niece.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN