Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
PhantomRose88
Just clean up your house ***Update***
April 27 at 1:19 PM

I'm in the process of looking for an apartment.  While going through the ads (craigslist) there is a certain occurance that I have noticed.  Most of the ads that the agenices/posters put are of apartments that are trashed. Piles of clothes everywhere, unmade beds, a pile of dishes in the kitchen sink, towels thrown all over the bathroom.  Why would anyone post pictures like this? It just seems very odd to me.  

***Update*** Still looking for apartments and I found one with MOUSE TRAPS!!! An empty house with visible mouse traps in the corners of the rooms.  WHO in their right mind would respond to that?  

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 27 at 1:20 PM
    Gross!
  • UxorQuodMatris.
    April 27 at 1:21 PM
    I'm running into this while looking for a house to buy. It's driving me insane. Clearly these people aren't very motivated to sell/rent.
  • UxorQuodMatris.
    April 27 at 1:22 PM
    Oh! There was one house that had cats in every picture, and pictures of cats on the wall. All I could think was how that house probably smells like a litter box.
  • PhantomRose88
    April 27 at 1:26 PM

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.: Oh! There was one house that had cats in every picture, and pictures of cats on the wall. All I could think was how that house probably smells like a litter box.

Yeah, crazy cat lady syndrome lol.  But honestly I wouldn't mind seeing a cat because I have one boy and Im having the hardest time finding a place that will accept him. I did see one apartment with a cat sitting on a HUGE pile of clothes sitting on top of a dresser next to an unmade bed piled with more clothes.  The mess was the turn off for me :/  

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 27 at 1:29 PM
    I've been having this issue looking for a house.... All the pictures are so cluttered I can't really see the rooms.
    I'm go it through a realtor too.....
  • PhantomRose88
    April 27 at 1:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I've been having this issue looking for a house.... All the pictures are so cluttered I can't really see the rooms. I'm go it through a realtor too.....

Most of these pics are posted by a realty company :/  Another thing that bugs me, OPEN the shades so I can see if there is natural lighting or it really is a dark cave that I will be living in.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 27 at 1:33 PM
    Lol, yeah that'd be nice too. I wish they'd show the views the places had too. My apartment stares right into someone else wall.
    We have 2 Windows in the whole place.

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Quoting Anonymous: I've been having this issue looking for a house.... All the pictures are so cluttered I can't really see the rooms.
    I'm go it through a realtor too.....

Most of these pics are posted by a realty company :/  Another thing that bugs me, OPEN the shades so I can see if there is natural lighting or it really is a dark cave that I will be living in.

• PhantomRose88
    April 27 at 1:37 PM

What I found is cool is that you can go to google maps and get a street view of the neighborhood you will be living in. I guess you could kinda get what you will be viewing from there. 2 windows??  I don't think I could handle that. I like my windows open and apartment bright. 

Quoting Anonymous: Lol, yeah that'd be nice too. I wish they'd show the views the places had too. My apartment stares right into someone else wall. We have 2 Windows in the whole place.
    Quoting PhantomRose88:

Quoting Anonymous: I've been having this issue looking for a house.... All the pictures are so cluttered I can't really see the rooms. I'm go it through a realtor too.....

• ajdahd13
    April 27 at 1:38 PM
    I don't wanna!!!!

Ok now to read the post.
  • ajdahd13
    April 27 at 1:39 PM
    Yeah that's gross.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts