Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lazerbeam9911
hey can yall tell me something? update not any better
April 13 at 12:59 AM

My baby hasnt moved much today and now im hurting with menstrual like cramps. usually when i eat she moves more . ive eaten and now im laying down. im 25 weeks. this is kind of scaring me.

update::: ive eaten and drank, laying down now all the sudden TMI but ive gotten sporadic diarrhea and down there hurts particularly where the inside of my legs and vag meet

Replies

• SithMom71
    April 13 at 1:01 AM

Go to ER right now. 

• uhhnogirl
    Go drink some cold oj and move around a little then lay back down and see if you feel her. Maybe hold a flashlight on your belly see if the light wakes her up.
  • sweettea1985
    This isnt abnormal.. if you are really concerned. . Go to the er or make an appt. Babies are still on occasion. No need to panick yet. Take a few deep breaths
  • Short_cake88
    April 13 at 1:02 AM

What sithmom said.

• outtamymynd
    April 13 at 1:02 AM
    This. If still no movement, go get checked out.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Go drink some cold oj and move around a little then lay back down and see if you feel her. Maybe hold a flashlight on your belly see if the light wakes her up.
  • Hellobabies
    April 13 at 1:03 AM

I would go in to L&D just to be safe. 

• uhhnogirl
    April 13 at 1:04 AM
    Menstrual like cramps can be round ligament pain, pregnancy isn't painless so don't let that scare you too bad. Go to the er if the oj doesn't help! No need to panic yet.
  • CadesMum
    This. And don't feel stupid or embarrassed.

Quoting Hellobabies:

I would go in to L&D just to be safe. 

• Kodysmommy928
    I would go to l&d to get checked out if it has been a while since you have felt the baby. If it just hasn't been as active, lie in your side and drink a glass of oj to see if that sparks some activity and do kick counts. Keep us posted.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Eat something sugary and lay down. If you dont get 10 kicks in an hour, call L&D.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts