Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I don't want ds's brother around.
by Anonymous
April 12 at 1:13 PM
Ds and his brother have only seen each other a handful of times in their lives and I didn't use to have a problem with it but brother's mom and I don't get along and I feel completely disrespected by her on multiple occasions and I don't want anything to do with her and she refuses to let her kid visit unless she's there too. She used to be OK with the father picking him up and bringing him over, but she won't even allow that now and I won't allow her in my house or around me.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 12 at 1:14 PM
    Wow. Lots of mature people. Lol

Put your feelings aside and let the boys be together. This is not about you.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 12 at 1:14 PM

Something you need to get over so your son can have a relatinoship with his brother.

• MrsDavidB25
    April 12 at 1:15 PM

I wouldn't have her in my home either. I have stuff to do.

• Texor
    by Texor
    April 12 at 1:16 PM

This is your husband's child? 

Why the hell are you involved in this at all?  This is between them.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 12 at 1:16 PM
    That's something that she will have to deal with when he gets older and knows that she did that. My mom did the same things to my dad my mom and I have issues now.
  • randi1978
    April 12 at 1:17 PM

Suck it the fuck up and let the kid visit his father and sibling.

• Bluerose1482
    April 12 at 1:18 PM

Is this your husband's child?  Why doesn't he have visitation?

• Kaybean
    by Kaybean
    April 12 at 1:19 PM
    What do you mean she won't allow with the father picking him up and dropping him off? It's not up to her. Is there a custody agreement in place?
  • Sparklepants747
    April 12 at 1:19 PM

Petty petty petty. Grow up.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 12 at 1:21 PM
    I put my feelings aside as much as I could but I will not allow her in my home. If she would agree to letting her son leave without her then their father could take them but she won't.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. Lots of mature people. Lol

Put your feelings aside and let the boys be together. This is not about you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts