Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Neighbor issues, barely moved in less than24 hours ago
by Anonymous
April 11 at 3:28 AM
Sometime yesterday this cute little family moved into the house across the street. Mom, dad, son, daughter. Ds and I were outside playing so introduced ourselves. We live on a one way circle street, so houses are very close to the road. After we go in for lunch I hear this scream and go look and and the little boy had crashed his scooter in the road, the mom picked him up by his arm turned the scooter around and put him back on it and went in the house. I'm guess the boy is about 2 maybe 3. All while eating we hear her yell over and over "get out of the street" then I hear someone's tires squeal and a loud bang. I was so afraid he had gotten hit. Luckily he had only pushed his scooter into the car while it was going down the road. She grabs the scooter pops him on the head and puts him back on it. The driver was pissed. But I didn't see the outcome. After work I come home and they are fighting in the driveway, and finally just now someone is honking up a storm outside their house. At 3am this is not the time.

Replies

• Alchemist_Momma
    April 11 at 3:32 AM
    Not such a cute little family anymore are they?
  • WindBlownOracle
    April 11 at 3:33 AM

Ah, the joys of close neighbors. LOL

• nolongermstkn
    April 11 at 3:34 AM
    Yikes
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    Yea, not so much :/

Quoting Alchemist_Momma: Not such a cute little family anymore are they?
  • Anonymous 1
    Dh says to leave it be but that boy could've been hit and killed

Quoting nolongermstkn: Yikes
  • nolongermstkn
    April 11 at 3:36 AM
    Im one to say mind your own but somethin aint right here. Poor kiddo.

Quoting Anonymous: Dh says to leave it be but that boy could've been hit and killed

• Alchemist_Momma
    April 11 at 3:36 AM
    Maybe they are just settling in. Idk. Give it some time, and if things dont improve, try to set up a nightly watch group or something.

Quoting Anonymous: Yea, not so much :/

• MumsTheWord571
    April 11 at 3:37 AM
    That's insane! One way street or not, at 3 he needs supervision. Period.
  • Anonymous 1
    April 11 at 3:38 AM
    I'm not generally nosey, but this scared me. Plus you can literally see their front from our window.

Quoting nolongermstkn: Im one to say mind your own but somethin aint right here. Poor kiddo.

Quoting Anonymous: Dh says to leave it be but that boy could've been hit and killed

• Anonymous 1
    April 11 at 3:40 AM
    I think I'm going to speak to my landlord and see if he can do something about setting something up. He owns about 25% of the properties on the street

Quoting Alchemist_Momma: Maybe they are just settling in. Idk. Give it some time, and if things dont improve, try to set up a nightly watch group or something.

Quoting Anonymous: Yea, not so much :/

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN