Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you kidding me?
by Anonymous
April 10 at 4:31 PM
I'm on a diet but today I've been craving everything it's my day off work and so much sounds good. Hulu plus keeps showing pizza commercials I almost can't take it. I'm minutes away from ordering a pizza. The struggle is real.....

Replies

• CountryMom2014
    April 10 at 4:33 PM
    Don't do it!
  • pinkstar729

Drink water

• Shy_Dia
    by Shy_Dia
    Lol that's why diets don't work in the beginning... if you aren't allowed to do something, you want it that much more! I bet if you didn't ban yourself from eating pizza, you wouldn't crave it... at least that's how it is with me
  • firebird78
    April 10 at 4:34 PM
    Don't get yourself into the starving mode.....
    It's so easy to stray that way
    Eat well and keep some snacks handy
    (I usually have things like sliced carrots)
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I'm staying strong so far

Quoting CountryMom2014: Don't do it!
  • DW030714

Eat some broccoli!! If that doesn't sound good then you're probably not really hungry. I had to do that when I started my paleo diet. I would get 'carb cravings' and I had to imagine if eating broccoli sounded good. If it did, then I was actually hungry and would eat something healthy. If not, I knew it was a 'carb craving'.

• CountryMom2014
    April 10 at 4:35 PM
    I believe in you! Lol. Diets suck :(

Quoting Anonymous: I'm staying strong so far

Quoting CountryMom2014: Don't do it!
  • caito
    by caito
    April 10 at 4:35 PM

I hate days like that. I do well most of the time but sometimes it takes every last bit of willpower in my body not to binge D:

• suzanneyea
    April 10 at 4:39 PM

Not me. I had to completely cut out some foods in order to stop craving them.

Quoting Shy_Dia: Lol that's why diets don't work in the beginning... if you aren't allowed to do something, you want it that much more! I bet if you didn't ban yourself from eating pizza, you wouldn't crave it... at least that's how it is with me

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 10 at 4:41 PM
    Order a small, thin crust with less sauce and cheese, tons of veggies, and chicken.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN