Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you kidding me?
by Anonymous
April 10 at 4:31 PM
I'm on a diet but today I've been craving everything it's my day off work and so much sounds good. Hulu plus keeps showing pizza commercials I almost can't take it. I'm minutes away from ordering a pizza. The struggle is real.....

Replies

• CountryMom2014
    April 10 at 4:33 PM
    Don't do it!
  • pinkstar729

Drink water

• Shy_Dia
    by Shy_Dia
    Lol that's why diets don't work in the beginning... if you aren't allowed to do something, you want it that much more! I bet if you didn't ban yourself from eating pizza, you wouldn't crave it... at least that's how it is with me
  • firebird78
    April 10 at 4:34 PM
    Don't get yourself into the starving mode.....
    It's so easy to stray that way
    Eat well and keep some snacks handy
    (I usually have things like sliced carrots)
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I'm staying strong so far

Quoting CountryMom2014: Don't do it!
  • DW030714

Eat some broccoli!! If that doesn't sound good then you're probably not really hungry. I had to do that when I started my paleo diet. I would get 'carb cravings' and I had to imagine if eating broccoli sounded good. If it did, then I was actually hungry and would eat something healthy. If not, I knew it was a 'carb craving'.

• CountryMom2014
    April 10 at 4:35 PM
    I believe in you! Lol. Diets suck :(

Quoting Anonymous: I'm staying strong so far

Quoting CountryMom2014: Don't do it!
  • caito
    by caito
    April 10 at 4:35 PM

I hate days like that. I do well most of the time but sometimes it takes every last bit of willpower in my body not to binge D:

• suzanneyea
    April 10 at 4:39 PM

Not me. I had to completely cut out some foods in order to stop craving them.

Quoting Shy_Dia: Lol that's why diets don't work in the beginning... if you aren't allowed to do something, you want it that much more! I bet if you didn't ban yourself from eating pizza, you wouldn't crave it... at least that's how it is with me

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 10 at 4:41 PM
    Order a small, thin crust with less sauce and cheese, tons of veggies, and chicken.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts