Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
"I'm the result of an affair"
by Anonymous
April 10 at 4:25 PM
Is what I'm putting on a pink onsie as a present to my husbands girlfriend. They just had a baby and I've never met the girlfriend so I figured to "break te ice" in a sense id get them this snazzy little present.

Call me immature call me whatever but you have to admit it is funny in a fucked up kinda way.

I have moved on and dating an amazing man so I don't have feelings for my x but I'm still sour at the fact he cheated in out marriage, he could have at least called off the married rather then Run around on me when she was already pregnant but whatever.

Replies

• firebird78
    April 10 at 4:25 PM
    Oh.......
  • Tuned.Out
    April 10 at 4:26 PM

Not funny...and no, you obviously have not moved on if you feel the need to do this to a child.

• mrspeterrabbit
    April 10 at 4:27 PM
    Umm, lol
  • Stephd710
    April 10 at 4:27 PM

LOL!  You are going to have all kinds of women telling you to grow up, but hey....i think its funny.  

My ex cheated and knocked the chick up too.  I WANTED to do stuff like that.  But instead i just always sent my babies (they were a month old when this happened) over to their dads house wearing every "I LOVE MOMMY" outfit that they owned.  

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 10 at 4:28 PM
    I find it hilarious, and it's not like the kid will know.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Not funny...and no, you obviously have not moved on if you feel the need to do this to a child.

• Nicoleb9
    April 10 at 4:28 PM
    Okay, I laughed.
  • Tuned.Out
    April 10 at 4:29 PM

Continue looking pathetic, maybe it's a good luck for you.

Quoting Anonymous: I find it hilarious, and it's not like the kid will know.
    Quoting Tuned.Out:

• graybealgirl
    April 10 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Nicoleb9: Okay, I laughed.
  • DW030714

That's even better!

Quoting Stephd710:

LOL!  You are going to have all kinds of women telling you to grow up, but hey....i think its funny.  

My ex cheated and knocked the chick up too.  I WANTED to do stuff like that.  But instead i just always sent my babies (they were a month old when this happened) over to their dads house wearing every "I LOVE MOMMY" outfit that they owned.  

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I think it's brilliant! And I laugh my ass off every time I see it, but that's just me I have a sick kinda humor. I'm even gonna be like "honey I'm home" when I go over there. That's just my personality and I truly don't have any ill feelings to her its whatever to me.

And I love that idea!! That's freaking great with the clothes thing.

Quoting Stephd710:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts