Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
weeping_angel
I remember learning about religion in school
April 10 at 3:27 PM

I can remember one of my classmate's mom coming in to tell us about Hanukkah. And I remember learning in social studies about many religions around the world. No one ever made a fuss. It would probably be a big deal now a days. 

Replies

• ColtsFan1912
    April 10 at 3:29 PM

We did too.

• weeping_angel
    April 10 at 3:31 PM

Does that make us old?

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

We did too.

• NiamhWitch
    April 10 at 3:32 PM

We learned about many religions in school, too.  I hope it's the same for when my kids enter high school...

• momto2boys973
    April 10 at 3:33 PM
    People nowadays get hysterical over everything, I don't know why. Chill pills for all!
  • ColtsFan1912
    April 10 at 3:33 PM

lol probably.

Quoting weeping_angel:

Does that make us old?

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

We did too.

• weeping_angel
    April 10 at 3:34 PM

I can even remember learning how paganism was the belief in more than one god/dess. :-)

Quoting NiamhWitch:

We learned about many religions in school, too.  I hope it's the same for when my kids enter high school...

• AZHOTMOM
    April 10 at 3:35 PM

I did too. It was always so interesting. Now lil billy might go home with some info that mommy didn't approve and all hell breaks loose.

• weeping_angel
    April 10 at 3:36 PM

I can't ever remember a time my mom got pissy like some of these women do. I think some people just want a reason to get mad

Quoting momto2boys973: People nowadays get hysterical over everything, I don't know why. Chill pills for all!

• krusesbaby
    April 10 at 3:36 PM
    Im 24 and in highschool world cultures was a class we had to take. It taught about every religion i can think of and their geographical locations. We did similaraties and differences papers etc...
    Only one girls parents refused to let her take it.
  • weeping_angel
    April 10 at 3:37 PM

I think it's good to learn about other cultures and you can't really learn about the culture without learning their beliefs. They kind of go hand in hand IMO

Quoting AZHOTMOM:

I did too. It was always so interesting. Now lil billy might go home with some info that mommy didn't approve and all hell breaks loose.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts