Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He let my 16 year old DD get a tramp stamp!
by Anonymous
April 3 at 10:28 PM

My ex took my 16 year old DD to get a tramp stamp. It is a butterfly and while it is not the worst tattoo in the world it is not great 

She asked me for a tattoo and I told her no because it was a spur of the moment thing and she hadnt even thought about it

But her dad sees no problem with tattoos and took her to get it done without hesitation. 

I could punch them both! UGH 

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 4 at 6:46 AM
    Eh she gets it done now or in 2 years it's not going to make a difference. I wouldn't sign to have my kids get one done unless it had some.meaning behind it, my cousin got one done for her sister that died, at 15 or 16. I would be okay with that.
  • NajwaLaylah
    April 4 at 6:47 AM

First thought: "What failure of his own as a father is he trying to compensate for?"

On the bright side, it's only skin deep.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 4 at 6:48 AM
    Somethinf meaningful that she had been thinking about for awhile o would be okay with also....she was "against" tattoos until 24 hours before she got it...then she just went to the shop and picked one out.

Quoting Anonymous: Eh she gets it done now or in 2 years it's not going to make a difference. I wouldn't sign to have my kids get one done unless it had some.meaning behind it, my cousin got one done for her sister that died, at 15 or 16. I would be okay with that.
  • tbanana
    by tbanana
    April 4 at 6:49 AM

No 16 year old should be getting tattoos. I'd be furious!

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 4 at 6:50 AM
    What changed her mind in 24 hours? When did she ask you for one?

Quoting Anonymous: Somethinf meaningful that she had been thinking about for awhile o would be okay with also....she was "against" tattoos until 24 hours before she got it...then she just went to the shop and picked one out.

Quoting Anonymous: Eh she gets it done now or in 2 years it's not going to make a difference. I wouldn't sign to have my kids get one done unless it had some.meaning behind it, my cousin got one done for her sister that died, at 15 or 16. I would be okay with that.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 4 at 6:51 AM

One of her friends got a tattoo and then all of a sudden it was cool

She asked me Friday I told her no she went it got it with her dad later that night

Quoting Anonymous: What changed her mind in 24 hours? When did she ask you for one?
    Quoting Anonymous: Somethinf meaningful that she had been thinking about for awhile o would be okay with also....she was "against" tattoos until 24 hours before she got it...then she just went to the shop and picked one out.

• latashac
    April 4 at 6:57 AM
    I would be upset but it would take me less time to get over it. Out of everything she could do at 16, a tattoo isn't that bad. She is young and if she decides later in life she doesn't want it she can have it removed.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 4 at 6:57 AM
    Oh man, I would be so angry. I don't have a problem with tattoos at all, but think before you get one. Sadly, many people over 18 also get one on a whim and regret it later.

• Bigmetalchicken
    April 4 at 7:22 PM

Well, if you are in the DFW area, groupon has a deal on tattoo removal right now...

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 4 at 7:23 PM
    Get over it. It is just a tattoo

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email