Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
They really did that!?!?!?!
by Anonymous
April 2 at 11:34 AM
Last night my dh , our 4 kids and I went out for my birthday. I ordered a birthday drink, we ordered an appetizer and all was going well. We then ordered our meals, and chatted at the table then all the sudden the staff came to our table and sang "happy birthday". I thanked them all and we finished our meal , the waitress asked if we needed anything else and dh said "I think everyone is OK" she said OK I'll be right out with your bill. She came back carrying a tray of glasses with ice cream and said someone anonymously said to tell you happy birthday and gave us the ice cream. I was so thankful and said thank you, we had our ice cream then dh asked for the bill and the waitress told us our meal was also anonymously covered also!! I was shocked.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    April 2 at 11:54 AM
    Bump
  • TurtleMomma82
    April 2 at 11:55 AM

Wow!  Happy birthday!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 2 at 11:55 AM
    That's strange. Did you see anyone you knew while out
  • jujubear1
    April 2 at 11:57 AM
    Nice. We've had people cover our bill when dh was in uniform before, but nothing like that. Happy birthday.
  • Anonymous 1
    April 2 at 11:58 AM
    Nope. All our family and friends are an hour away

Quoting Anonymous: That's strange. Did you see anyone you knew while out
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 2 at 11:59 AM
    If it was still the 50s I'd be like aww but not a days if be seriously weirded out

Quoting Anonymous: Nope. All our family and friends are an hour away

• Anonymous 1
    April 2 at 11:59 AM
    That's cool! I don't know if the same person sent the ice cream and paid the bill. The waitress just said they couldn't say who because they wanted to be anonymous.

Quoting jujubear1: Nice. We've had people cover our bill when dh was in uniform before, but nothing like that. Happy birthday.
  • Sparklepants747
    April 2 at 12:01 PM

How sweet! Remember to do something kind for someone else, and pay it forward! :)

• Anonymous 1
    April 2 at 12:01 PM
    My husband's guess is it was the elderly couple sitting a few tables away they keeped looking over smiling at the kids then when they left the gentleman tapped dh On the shoulder and said "beautiful family".

Quoting Anonymous: If it was still the 50s I'd be like aww but not a days if be seriously weirded out

Quoting Anonymous: Nope. All our family and friends are an hour away

• Anonymous 1
    April 2 at 12:02 PM
    I most definitely will :)

Quoting Sparklepants747:

How sweet! Remember to do something kind for someone else, and pay it forward! :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN