Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
feeling lost tonight ,can't cuddle with my dd
by Anonymous
April 1 at 2:36 AM

I have only been a way from my dd when she was a newborn and sent to another hospital for 6 days ,and 4 of those day I was stuck in another hospital .Well my dd is 3 almost 4 and tonight she begged grandma to let her stay over .I live two doors down from my mom and I am scared shitless ,I want to go and get her .I am so lost with out my baby girl .I just want to cuddle her and kiss her .I am having a hard time with this .Does it get easier as she gets older .I am just lost .my vent

Replies

• Momniscient
    April 1 at 2:38 AM
    You gotta relax. That can't be healthy.

Do something super fun and enjoy your free time.
  • justone_jen
    April 1 at 2:38 AM
    She'll be alright. Enjoy your time off.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    April 1 at 2:40 AM

I wish it was that easy ,she is my first and only child .this is so hard for me .I don't know how too .I miss her like crazy .Thanks I need to learn to relax

• Jennifer_236
    April 1 at 2:42 AM

nope my kids are 8 and 4 and everytime they go with grandma I hate it, I miss them like crazy and want to go get them

• curvygurl1912
    April 1 at 2:43 AM

My dd never stayed overnight anywhere without me until she was 7 or 8, not even with family. But I felt the way you do when she finally stayed overnight with a friend without me that first time and it did get easier. So at age 3, I can't imagine how I would have felt, lol. The good news is that she is probably having a great time and it will be morning before you know it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 1 at 2:44 AM
    I am with you. I have been away from my girls for 5 days now. And I am going to end up missing my 3 yo birthday. I cried when I realized that. ((Hugs mama)) try to get some sleep and you will see her tomorrow.
  • polkaspots
    April 1 at 2:44 AM
    Drink some warm milk or tea and go to sleep. She'll be well rested in the morning, but you won't be if you sit up all night stressing over it.
  • 3Rasberries
    April 1 at 2:46 AM

I was the same way with my girls. It wasn't so much wanting to cuddle, but wanting to physically see that they were in their beds, safe, and asleep. It does get better as they get older. I had to seriously take a step back and relax. My anxiety was starting to rub off on my oldest. Try to relax. Do something you love that you normally do not get to do with her there. She is probably having a good time with her grandma. 

• SithMom71
    April 1 at 2:48 AM

Breathe. She is just two doors down. It will be okay. Play naked tag, paint your toes, grab a shirt that smells like her and sleep with that. 

My boys stay the night a couple times a month at my one aunt's house and while it gives me a break, the house gets too quiet at night. So I watch tv shows that I don't watch when they are awake, play video games, read, have a girls night out, write in my journal, talk to friends and so on. You get some adult time. Learn to enjoy it. 

• halleys_mommy_1
    April 1 at 2:50 AM
    Im super anxious and dd started staying w my parents when she was potty trained.

I never freaked out cause i know how they raised me and my brothers and how she would be ok w them.

They have even taken her out of the country.

Ds has only stayed w dh. But hes autistic so iys harder.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts