Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Daughter camping with bf
by Anonymous
March 29 at 6:17 AM
My 16 yr old daughters bf invited her to go on a week camping trip with his parental when school is out. I talked with his mom and she said her and hub would have one tent and my dd and bf would share another tent. They already have sex and use bc but I'm not sure I want them going away for a week together. I'm conflicted.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 29 at 6:17 AM
    Does she want to be a teen mom?
  • kaysha
    by kaysha
    March 29 at 6:20 AM
    Let her go. If they already have sex, you can't use that as an excuse.
  • Sassy762
    March 29 at 6:20 AM

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 29 at 6:21 AM

It does not always come down to that....wow

Quoting Anonymous: Does she want to be a teen mom?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 29 at 6:22 AM

I used to go camping with my inlaws and my DH when we were teens way before marriage

I honestly never had sex with him because it was so quiet and you could hear everything. We heard his parents doing stuff once it was horrible 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 29 at 6:24 AM

I would not allow it, but since you know they are having sex and seem to approve of the bc method and his parents are willing to provide a tent for them, I don't see the issue. There is no way in hell I would allow my teens to take a bf or gf on a trip and share quarters. They would not have that kind of alone time. I would also not want to be in the tent next to them.  I seriously don't understand parenting today. I am so glad my children are all in their 20s.

• mrspeterrabbit
    March 29 at 6:27 AM
    Im speechless too sassy!

Quoting Sassy762:

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 29 at 6:57 AM
    A week seems like such a long camping trip. Maybe because I hate camping, but still. The longest we've ever gone is the weekend.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    March 29 at 7:01 AM
    Yikes... You seem way too okay with the fact that your kid has sex. It would definitely be a no from me
  • bleumonster
    March 29 at 7:05 AM
    What bothers you about it? Obviously the big problem is already taken care of so what is it that is stopping you?

Eta: this is not to say that I approve of it. My child wouldn't be having sex at 16 lol.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN