Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Ajanee12
Is Barbie banned at your house?
March 25 at 9:56 PM

I posted this picture of my newbie on facebook and I got a message pleading that I do my research on barbie.. barbie gives women and men unrealistic expectations of women.... -.-

are you FREKING kidding me?

Barbie never hurt anyone. SHE IS A DOLL. I played with barbie no body issues here. My grandma had a HUGE barbie collection so I got barbie everything as a kid. Did not scar me one bit.  I unfriended them. It was an old acquaintances Mother who sent me the message. I couldn't help but laugh. My daughter is almost 7 weeks old and has 20+ new in box barbies from my grandmothers collection that I saved plus my entire childhood collection ( yep those were saved too).  I am so pumped to be able to look at new barbie stuff too  when the time comes.

8 year old me living it up at grandma's house in her barbie room.

Replies

• TurtleMomma82
    March 25 at 9:57 PM

Not this house lol

• greenlove2013
    March 25 at 9:57 PM
    Wow I want your dolls
  • kersplat
    March 25 at 9:58 PM
    Cute pictures! I agree with you.
  • vbway
    by vbway
    March 25 at 9:58 PM

No, but the Disney channel is. 

• katcb1019
    March 25 at 9:59 PM
    Never my girls would revolt if I banned Barbie, lol.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 25 at 9:59 PM

We have plenty of Barbies but I was also excited when the new Lammily doll was announced. I've ordered 2 already but they won't be shipped until November

• Mrs.Pedro
    March 25 at 10:01 PM
    No way! My son loves Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse show and he has a Barbie mermaid he plays with in the tub haha.
  • norwgnwood
    No but Bratz dolls are.
  • Mrs.Pedro
    Oh and your daughter AND that shirt are adorable!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 25 at 10:02 PM

Barbie is allowed in our home. I have bunches of collector Barbie's myself and even played with her as a child. My grandma would make awesome clothes for her too. I remember even at one time while visiting relatives in N.D. my great-aunt kept the Barbies from when her girls were little. So these dolls went back to the 60's! :)

Cute onsie :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts