Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
17 and pregnant -boyfriends reaction
by Anonymous
March 25 at 3:08 PM
Yesterday I posted how I was 17 and my boyfriend is 22 and I'm pregnant and scared. Thanks to the people that offered support and I'm sure I'll need lots more.

I told my boyfriend last night and he thought I was crazy for thinking he'd be mad. I thought he'd want nothing to do with me. He said he loves me too much to even double think about his decision. I am so glad he is accepting this.

I don't know what to do next. I know I need to tell my parents but I'm not sure how or when. Even though I am relieved that my bf is ok with this I am still terrified.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 25 at 3:09 PM
    Babies are a blessing. Don't be scared, be happy.
  • OwlNuggets
    March 25 at 3:09 PM

This is the EXACT age difference between my husband and I and the EXACT age I got pregnant as well.

Tell them as soon as you can; I was terrified as well but I KNEW that I wanted and needed their emotional support while I went through the emotional turmoil.

I'm now almost 25, and I don't think my life would have been better without my daughter....I can't imagine a world without her. You'll get there too <3

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 25 at 3:10 PM
    You'll be fine. Find a doctor and make an appointment though. Maybe u can tell your mom on a lunch date or something with your bf
  • Amybelle
    March 25 at 3:11 PM

yet another post that makes me Thank God for my responsible children

• crysiann
    March 25 at 3:11 PM
    You have your BF's support, that is great. You both should sit down with your parents and tell them. Do it sooner than later. It will relieve a lot of your stress I am sure. Good luck!
  • Danesmommy1
    March 25 at 3:12 PM
    For some reason, I always think you're older.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

This is the EXACT age difference between my husband and I and the EXACT age I got pregnant as well.

Tell them as soon as you can; I was terrified as well but I KNEW that I wanted and needed their emotional support while I went through the emotional turmoil.

I'm now almost 25, and I don't think my life would have been better without my daughter....I can't imagine a world without her. You'll get there too <3

• mamatink7
    March 25 at 3:13 PM

make sure you go to dr asap. (didnt see your other post, sorry) then talk to bf and see if you both will go to your parents together. glad things went better than you planned on

• OwlNuggets
    March 25 at 3:13 PM

Most people do ;)

Forcing yourself to grow up before you're ready tends to impart a wisdom that most find much later in life.

Quoting Danesmommy1: For some reason, I always think you're older.
  • pinkfairy0206
    March 25 at 3:14 PM
    This exactly

Quoting mamatink7:

make sure you go to dr asap. (didnt see your other post, sorry) then talk to bf and see if you both will go to your parents together. glad things went better than you planned on

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    March 25 at 3:15 PM
    I couldn't imagine wanting to keep a child at 17 yrs old.

Quoting Amybelle:

yet another post that makes me Thank God for my responsible children

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts