Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mommy211983
So sorry your having a boy
March 19 at 9:25 PM
I just found out I'm expecting another boy. I am thrilled. When we got pregnant we just wanted a baby and are happy with a boy or girl. So I have since gotten the following responses when we revealed it's another boy
"I'm so sorry but at least he's healthy!"
"Oh well maybe next time"
And
"Oh no!"
Wtf! I am happy to have another boy. My sons will be close and it's perfect. I love my boy and people are pissing me off!

Replies

• msbell428
    March 19 at 9:32 PM
    Congrats!! I got that a lot too when I found out my second baby was a boy. I wanted 2 boys, and I got them, even though I would have been happy with either boy or girl. They were obsessive telling me they just knew it was a girl. I love having boys!
  • bcoll
    by bcoll
    March 19 at 9:33 PM

People can be silly. Lol

Congrats mama! :)

• mommy211983
    March 19 at 9:33 PM
    Everyone kept telling me girl. I'm honestly a tom boy so having boys is just fine by me. And thanks!

Quoting msbell428: Congrats!! I got that a lot too when I found out my second baby was a boy. I wanted 2 boys, and I got them, even though I would have been happy with either boy or girl. They were obsessive telling me they just knew it was a girl. I love having boys!
  • KekeLi938
    March 19 at 9:34 PM
    Congrats. I got the same thing with my last 2 pregnancies, since they were our second and third daughter.
  • KikiB85
    by KikiB85
    March 19 at 9:34 PM
    Your dammed either way. Some ones always got a comment...
  • Mom2Just1
    March 19 at 9:35 PM
    I have two boys. I'm probably pregnant with another boy! (:
  • msbell428
    March 19 at 9:36 PM
    :) I'm the same way. Even the ultrasound tech was like "you wanted two boys? Are you crazy?" Yep... guess so, lol!

Quoting mommy211983: Everyone kept telling me girl. I'm honestly a tom boy so having boys is just fine by me. And thanks!

Quoting msbell428: Congrats!! I got that a lot too when I found out my second baby was a boy. I wanted 2 boys, and I got them, even though I would have been happy with either boy or girl. They were obsessive telling me they just knew it was a girl. I love having boys!
  • yo_ho
    by yo_ho

Congratulations!

I never wanted a girl and I got three boys. They are crazy, but I love them and they are mine!

• Jensep
    by Jensep

Congrats! I had a boy first & when I got pregnant with my second boy, I heard the same thing! "So sorry it's another boy".    " will you try for a third now, so you can have your girl"

why do people assume I want a girl (even tho I do,, but more than happy with my boys)

• Magical_Mommy92
    March 19 at 9:37 PM

Don't let them get to you girl. People were the same way with me, I had my oldest DS in April 2010 and his younger brother was born December of 2011 they are exactly 20 months apart, both healthy and very close to eachother. I am ecstatic in my decision to have them close. I finally told people if they weren't happy with me having another boy they didn't have to be there period. I was just happy that he was healthy and on time. That is all that we can ask for being mothers. It could always be worse. <3

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN