Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Cleaning to get married Update 1&2
by Anonymous
March 19 at 6:14 PM

I know most of you are rude mean and annoying at times , But I need Help ! OK SO wants to marry Me but he says he won't till I get The house House Decluttered and anything thing not being used or Old to small/big is to be removed ect . His reason is we shoud have a clean slate to live from once married .Also his stuff is not off limits either .

How do I start ?

Do you think this is fair to do ?

*Update* The clutter is His and Mine from before we got together , My grandmothers stuff , My kids and his kids stuff all in a 3 Bed 1 Bath house . Its just a bit over Whelming for me . He Does help but he is often working but he trys his best .

*Update2* He came home and I explained what all you Lovely ladies were saying , He agreed that he should not have asked so much of me with out helping so , we are going to be doing this together . and we plan to either sell what we can or give to Good will Tax write offs are always nice 

Replies

• RUMyMummy
    March 19 at 6:15 PM
    Why is it completely up to you?
  • Pandapanda
    Wtf?
  • Angelicembrace

..the hell?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

B

• LadyVoldemort
    It is fair. And it doesn't matter where you start. It needs to get done.
  • Sparklepants747
    March 19 at 6:16 PM

How ridiculous. You can do it as a couple if he feels so strongly about it. 

• Anonymous
    March 19 at 6:16 PM

Quoting RUMyMummy: Why is it completely up to you?

he is away on lots of business trips 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 19 at 6:18 PM
    Do it, start off with one thing, and de clutter that and then move on to the next. Give yourself a task each day to do a little.
  • MotherOF5Cuties
    It's taking for you to get married to have a clean house ?? I guess you got to start somewhere lol
  • Anonymous

Quoting Sparklepants747:

How ridiculous. You can do it as a couple if he feels so strongly about it. 

When he is home he does we skype alot while he is away

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts