Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
my ex's wife was arrested for kidnapping my daughter
by Anonymous
March 6 at 2:20 PM
my ex asked me if he and his wife could take our 8 year old daughter out of state for a wedding for his wife's cousin. They would be leaving Wednesday afternoon and driving through three states. I told him no because she's already missed a lot of school this year due to illness and this would mean she would have to be checked out early on Wednesday and miss Thursday and Friday. I feel that is too much school to miss for people who she has never even met and have nothing to do with her. yesterday afternoon I picked her up after school as I usually do but she wasn't there. I parked and went to the office and they looked into the records and found out she had been checked out just before lunch by her father who by the way isn't allowed to pick her up it's specifically put in our court order because during school hours wouldn't be during his time anyway. I called my ex and he said that he was at work. He said he picked her up and had his wife take her to the wedding. The plan apparently was for him to fly up on Friday evening. I called his wife 3 times and left three different voicemails saying that she needed to turn around and bring my daughter back immediately she did not answer. So now I knew that his wife, who has no legal rights to her, was traveling with my child out of state and refusung to take my calls so naturally I called the police. They were found within the hour and she was arrested for kidnapping because that's what she did. I believe she is also going the charged with taking a minor over state lines because again that's what she did.I have been told that she will likely do some jail time up to a few years. At this point it's out of my hands anyway so it's not like it's even up to me to drop charges but I think she got what she deserved she knew she wasn't supposed to take my daughter out of state and she did it anyway and while I think honestly my e should be in more trouble than she is I don't feel bad for her. I'm also going to take my ex to court to adjust visitation since he violated the court order by picking her up. also since I have right of first refusal she shouldn't even be alone with my daughterunless I am first called and asked if I can take her. a lot of people know about the situation because the second I realize she was missing the first thing I did was put it on Facebook and ask everyone to share because at that point I wasn't even sure that she was actually with my ex for his wife for all I knew some man came up and said he wa her dad and Took her. most people I talk to are very supportive and think that his wife is getting what she deserves but I have gotten a few people who got a little bit nasty about it saying that I should ask the courts for leniency for her and that its unfair for her to do jail. I really am not inclined to do so but I was just kind of wondering what some of you ladies think
Do you think jail time is too harsh for his wife?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 25% - yes
  2. 74% - no

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 6 at 2:22 PM
    Troll
  • almondpigeon
    March 6 at 2:22 PM
    Is this for real?
  • ff-princess
    March 6 at 2:24 PM

no, you don't take my child from school after being expressly told not to, then transport her over state lines (again, against what you were told), and waltz off with a slap on the wrist. 

and I certainly hope you addressed with the school that her father is not on the authorized pickup list and provide them with a copy of the court order.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 6 at 2:24 PM
    I hardly ever say this but TROLL
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 6 at 2:25 PM

You might be a troll but I can totally see this happening.  That she was arrested would be good enough for me, but I wouldn't be upset if she ended up doing a lot of time either.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 6 at 2:26 PM
    Quoting ff-princess:

no, you don't take my child from school after being expressly told not to, then transport her over state lines (again, against what you were told), and waltz off with a slap on the wrist. 

and I certainly hope you addressed with the school that her father is not on the authorized pickup list and provide them with a copy of the court order.

they actually already have a copy of the court order so he shouldn't have been allowed to pick her up anyway but I've talked to the principal all about it and she is addressing it with the staff
  • Miranda1127

hmmm...I'm pretty sure she can't be charged w/kidnapping if she had parental permission to take the child. And according to you she did, she had the girls dads permission. The rest is between you and your ex.

• Mazie0723
    I would have done the same.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 6 at 2:27 PM
    Quoting almondpigeon: Is this for real lg?
    unfortunately yes
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 6 at 2:27 PM
    No if I do want to take my daughter out of state I get written permission from her dad. No way in hell would I allow his wife to take my daughter out of state without my permission. You did right mama

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN