Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He CHEATED!
by Anonymous
March 5 at 9:49 AM
Do you believe a marriage or relationship can be saved after one partner, or both cheat?

Replies

• Stephd710
    March 5 at 9:50 AM

Personally no i dont.  I could never trust him again and there is no marriage without trust.  My ex cheated and we were divorced within that same year.  That is the ultimate disrespect in my opinion and i wont stay and give him another chance to do it again.  

• Kool_Aide
    March 5 at 9:51 AM

Yes, but really it depends on the details and each other's commitment to fix the wrong. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 5 at 9:52 AM

No once a cheater always a cheater.

• cLanief
    by cLanief
    Yes some can if both people work to make it last. I've seen friends of mine go through a cheating fiasco and are better together now. Not everyone can or want to though. I wouldnt do it again.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

My husband is talking with other women - and has told me he's about to cheat. I'm getting finances in order to leave his ass. 

• TiffanyRose06
    Some people can move on, some can't. I'm one who wouldn't.

That's unforgivable to me, and I let my husband know that before we got married
  • ms.renae
    March 5 at 9:53 AM
    Not at all
  • N_maricle

I do. It really depends if it was along time affair that involved a ton of lying, or a one night stand that was confessed right away. And of course the partner who was cheated on needs to decides whether they was rebuild the trust.

• Schauseil
    Depends in the people involved. For me, no.
  • strongforthem
    March 5 at 9:54 AM
    THIS

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Yes, but really it depends on the details and each other's commitment to fix the wrong. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN