Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
CEG-PAT
Caillou is officially banned from this house!
by CEG-PAT
February 25 at 10:06 AM

The very last episode we saw before he became off-limits featured Caillou bossing around a poor girl during a playdate. Clementine didn't want to play what Caillou wanted to play, so he exploded and started screaming and throwing a temper tantrum. Then Clementine had to say sorry to Caillou for no reason, and Caillou got off scot-free.

I caved yesterday and let DD watch one last episode, but that was it.

Did Clementine need to apologize?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 11% - Yes, she was rude as well.
  2. 88% - No, Caillou was much worse.

Replies

• Cmgmqmmom
    February 25 at 10:08 AM

We have never watched Caillou since the first episode my son and I watched about 6 (?) years ago when he was a baby. As soon as I saw what a wretched and spoiled little monster Caillou was, I never turned it on again.

• blue-heart
    February 25 at 10:08 AM
    The sound wasn't working. But caillou
    should have apologized.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 25 at 10:09 AM

clemetine was being a bitch too.

• JadeSapphire
    February 25 at 10:09 AM

Caillou is a whiny snowflake anyway. I cannot stand him. LOL

• PandTsmomjuly
    February 25 at 10:10 AM
    *cringe* I won't watch that. I fucking hate Caillou.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 25 at 10:11 AM
    I can't stand caulloui or what the hell ever his name is. He's a whiny little shit who has unrealistically calm parents- no parent is ever sunshine and rainbows 24/7 without being heavily medicated. The fact that it's also teaching young kids that males reign supreme and further perpetuates a double standard when it comes to the treatment of men vs. Women is enough for me to never turn that show on again. Ever.

Quoting CEG-PAT:

The very last episode we saw before he became off-limits featured Caillou bossing around a poor girl during a playdate. Clementine didn't want to play what Caillou wanted to play, so he exploded and started screaming and throwing a temper tantrum. Then Clementine had to say sorry to Caillou for no reason, and Caillou got off scot-free.

I caved yesterday and let DD watch one last episode, but that was it.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 25 at 10:11 AM

uh sounded like calliou apologized just the same as she did. seriously? your brain working?

• ThisMom128
    February 25 at 10:12 AM
    I'm just a kid who's 4 each day i grow some more...
  • silverdawn99
    February 25 at 10:13 AM
    It shows normal kid behavior *gasp* little kids are not perfectly behaved. The newer ones has him acting better
  • CEG-PAT
    by CEG-PAT
    February 25 at 10:13 AM

But Clementine had to apologize before anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh sounded like calliou apologized just the same as she did. seriously? your brain working?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN