Mom Confessions

Joie35
Not the kind of woman men marry...
by Joie35
February 23 at 4:34 PM
WTF.

My neighbor actually told me I was not the kind of woman men actually marry. Just have sex with til they are ready to settle down. What a bitch!

She asked me if my current SO and I had set a date yet. When I told her we have called off the engagement for now, thy was her answer. Wow. And she did t even realize what a bitch she was being and was shocked when I was offended. She tried to say she meant I wasn't the kind to settle down myself but that's not what she said.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23 at 4:36 PM
    Sounds accurate
  • lesliemck86

That's definitely in poor taste, she can't say that to your face and expect you to react well....who would?  

• Joie35
    by Joie35
    Cuz you know me so well to be able to judge that. Heh.
  • klespeedy0205
    February 23 at 4:37 PM
    ouch. that stung a little and it wasnt said to me. dont worry about her. i am 36 and never been married. i was engaged and have lived with 2 other men. i take marriage very seriously and refuse to just do it with just anyone.

btw, she is prob jealous.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Haha that is hilarious
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    She is a hater.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Is it true?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Is there any truth to her words? Do you have a habit of going from men to men that are not willing to commit?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23 at 4:38 PM

Sounds like she's right,  sorry the truth hurts ya! 

• Joie35
    by Joie35
    February 23 at 4:38 PM
    I know, right? She totally backpedalled and was like..."no I just mean you are so free spirited and spontaneous...and not into domestic stuff". Whatever.

Quoting lesliemck86:

That's definitely in poor taste, she can't say that to your face and expect you to react well....who would?  

Mom Confessions