Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Joie35
Not the kind of woman men marry...
by Joie35
February 23 at 4:34 PM
WTF.

My neighbor actually told me I was not the kind of woman men actually marry. Just have sex with til they are ready to settle down. What a bitch!

She asked me if my current SO and I had set a date yet. When I told her we have called off the engagement for now, thy was her answer. Wow. And she did t even realize what a bitch she was being and was shocked when I was offended. She tried to say she meant I wasn't the kind to settle down myself but that's not what she said.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 23 at 4:36 PM
    Sounds accurate
  • lesliemck86

That's definitely in poor taste, she can't say that to your face and expect you to react well....who would?  

• Joie35
    by Joie35
    Cuz you know me so well to be able to judge that. Heh.
  • klespeedy0205
    February 23 at 4:37 PM
    ouch. that stung a little and it wasnt said to me. dont worry about her. i am 36 and never been married. i was engaged and have lived with 2 other men. i take marriage very seriously and refuse to just do it with just anyone.

btw, she is prob jealous.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Haha that is hilarious
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    She is a hater.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Is it true?
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Is there any truth to her words? Do you have a habit of going from men to men that are not willing to commit?
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 23 at 4:38 PM

Sounds like she's right,  sorry the truth hurts ya! 

• Joie35
    by Joie35
    February 23 at 4:38 PM
    I know, right? She totally backpedalled and was like..."no I just mean you are so free spirited and spontaneous...and not into domestic stuff". Whatever.

Quoting lesliemck86:

That's definitely in poor taste, she can't say that to your face and expect you to react well....who would?  

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN