Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TattooLoveShow
oh snap i took my son to a non kid friendly restaurant! EDIT
February 16 at 3:26 AM
just thought it was funny because I read a few posts today about kids in non kid restaurants. my husband took me out to dinner for Valentine's day last night. my mom was going to watch my son but MY MOM had a tantrum before we left so we took him with us. when we got there we found out it was not really a kid friendly place they had high chairs that's it. but he was so good it even shocked me he whispered almost the whole time . he ate with his fork and barely made a mess at all just a little rice on the floor which I picked up. our waitress loved him he kept waving to her saying hey every time she came by. he was a doll so we took him for frozen yogurt

edit my mom was the one throwing a tantrum she is going through THE CHANGE OF LIFE

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 16 at 3:28 AM

As long as they are not screaming and throwing things, I have no problem with kids in restaurants! 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 16 at 3:29 AM

So basically you rewarded your kid for throwing a temper tantrum. Great job.

Edit: Yes I know the grandma threw the temper tantrum - OP did not state that originally. *rolls eyes*

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 16 at 3:32 AM
    I read it as the mom had a tantrum. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous: So basically you rewarded your kid for throwing a temper tantrum. Great job.
  • mishamama
    February 16 at 3:34 AM
    This won't end well. Lol
  • SendMeBabyDust
    February 16 at 3:35 AM
    probably not lol .

Quoting mishamama: This won't end well. Lol
  • notjustamomee
    February 16 at 4:50 AM
    That's how I read it too! *shrugs*

Quoting Anonymous: I read it as the mom had a tantrum. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous: So basically you rewarded your kid for throwing a temper tantrum. Great job.
  • crumpy_gat
    No.
    February 16 at 4:55 AM
    Not kid friendly but has high chairs?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 16 at 4:57 AM
    You should have left him. Tantrum or not. I am surprised he was good since he clearly gets what he wants by throwing a tantrum.
  • ChewyBrownies
    February 16 at 5:00 AM
    Why would you take him out after throwing a tantrum?
  • lulalacroix
    February 16 at 5:10 AM

I'm happy he behaved, but you gave in when he threw a tantrum?  You are in for a long and difficult road if this is how you parent.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN