Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
abortion and your kids
by Anonymous
February 15 at 3:25 AM
Did you already have kids when you aborted? Have you had kids since? How far along were you when you aborted?

Replies

• ramalamasp
    February 15 at 3:26 AM
    Yes, I did. I had my son, had two abortions, one at 6 weeks, one at 19 weeks. I've had one baby since, he's 19 months, and I am pregnant right now.
  • greenlove2013
    February 15 at 3:28 AM
    No abortion
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 15 at 3:29 AM
    No kids. I was a kid. I was around 9 weeks. I did have 3 beautiful children afterwards.
  • KaylinC03
    February 15 at 3:43 AM
    I've never had an abortion, but here's a bump!
  • tinybluemoon
    February 15 at 4:03 AM
    Yes,yes and 19 weeks.
  • jjames1990
    February 15 at 4:04 AM
    Had two kids, 1 and 3. I was 5 weeks, had tubes tied at the same time.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 15 at 4:07 AM
    19 weeks? Was it medical? That's almost half way through your pregnancy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, I did. I had my son, had two abortions, one at 6 weeks, one at 19 weeks. I've had one baby since, he's 19 months, and I am pregnant right now.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 15 at 4:09 AM
    No abortion, but adoption. Yes I had kids already. Adoption was the best choice and I stick by it today!
  • ramalamasp
    February 15 at 4:10 AM
    Yes, it was a planned and wanted pregnancy and terminated for medical reasons.

Quoting Anonymous: 19 weeks? Was it medical? That's almost half way through your pregnancy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, I did. I had my son, had two abortions, one at 6 weeks, one at 19 weeks. I've had one baby since, he's 19 months, and I am pregnant right now.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 15 at 4:11 AM
    I am very sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that choice on my worst enemy.

Quoting ramalamasp: Yes, it was a planned and wanted pregnancy and terminated for medical reasons.

Quoting Anonymous: 19 weeks? Was it medical? That's almost half way through your pregnancy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN