Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
MysticIceWater
A phone call from cps eta
February 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM
I got a phone call today from cps. Apparently my stbxh and his girlfriend are being investigated for abuse and neglect to my children and the one they have together. I explained to the lady that the kids and I moved to southern il almost 2 months ago and he hasn't seen them since. But I guess some of the allegations have potential to be harmful if my kids visit and a couple of the allegations are from before we moved, during one of the visits with stbxh. They asked me if I had any information on the living conditions of their home as well as how they treat the children. I told her what I know which coincided with the report made and even gave her more information than what they had. She asked if my kids were still doing visits with stbxh and I flat out told her no. I refuse to allow my kids to be abused. They are suppose to get back with me on the outcome of the case. And I can't say I'm surprised because I'm not.

Eta- the allegations were neglect refusal to bathe the kids no food in the house the house being so dirty it's unlivable physical abuse and te list goes on and on

Replies

• tsdaughe
    February 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Wow. I am glad they are investigating so the abuse can stop. Did they say what allegations were?

• MysticIceWater
    February 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM
    Neglect refusal to bathe the kids no food in the house the house being so dirty it's unlivable physical abuse and te list goes on and on

Quoting tsdaughe:

Wow. I am glad they are investigating so the abuse can stop. Did they say what allegations were?

• Sweetie1987
    February 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Quoting tsdaughe:

this 

• FlutterbyMom3
    February 14, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Wow, what were the allegations?

• blue-heart
    February 14, 2014 at 4:23 PM
    Wow. Glad they are being investigated.
  • MysticIceWater
    February 14, 2014 at 4:25 PM
    Neglect refusal to bathe the kids no food in the house the house being so dirty it's unlivable physical abuse and te list goes on and on

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

• FlutterbyMom3
    February 14, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Damn. 

You don't have to let the kids visit, do you? I mean, is there an order saying you have to let them or is it up to you?

Quoting MysticIceWater: Neglect refusal to bathe the kids no food in the house the house being so dirty it's unlivable physical abuse and te list goes on and on

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

• MysticIceWater
    February 14, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    Right now no order is in place that will be part of the divorce hearing April 2nd

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

Damn. 

You don't have to let the kids visit, do you? I mean, is there an order saying you have to let them or is it up to you?

Quoting MysticIceWater: Neglect refusal to bathe the kids no food in the house the house being so dirty it's unlivable physical abuse and te list goes on and on

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

• FlutterbyMom3
    February 14, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Oh ok, well that is good then. At least you don't have to send them to visit. 

With this case being opened, I doubt he'll get an order for visitation either. 

Quoting MysticIceWater: Right now no order is in place that will be part of the divorce hearing April 2nd

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

Damn. 

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

• MysticIceWater
    February 14, 2014 at 4:51 PM
    He was going to try for custody so he could get *free* money. So I'm hoping this nips those thoughts in the ass to

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

Oh ok, well that is good then. At least you don't have to send them to visit. 

With this case being opened, I doubt he'll get an order for visitation either. 

Quoting MysticIceWater: Right now no order is in place that will be part of the divorce hearing April 2nd

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

Damn. 

Quoting FlutterbyMom3:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts