Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
No sorry but you're cheap or poor if.........
by Anonymous
February 11 at 11:13 AM

How the hell do you not have a iPhone or any other touch screen get with the times,when i see people with flip phones or standard i think you re poor or just lazy to get one,get with the times smdh.

Replies

• ColtsFan1912
    February 11 at 11:14 AM

Dude, I LOVE my phone.

So hip.

So new

Old phone toy- I had one like this!  I kept answering,

this is my house phone

Old Phone by MeAmore5, via Flickr

actually i want one. These are so neat looking

• KendallsMommee
    February 11 at 11:15 AM
    Mind yo bizzness..
  • imthatgirl0607

Yeah they're pretty cheap to buy these days and plans are only 30 a month unlimited.

But maybe soome people just don't want a computer in their pocket. 

• Kerannmer

My dad, neither poor nor lazy, has had the same phone for 8 years. Sometimes it's just preference. Not everyone feels the need to conform or "get with the times", lol. You'd probably hate me because I still use actual checks, ya know, from a checkbook? Lol.

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    February 11 at 11:16 AM
    I use checks too lol.

Quoting Kerannmer:

My dad, neither poor nor lazy, has had the same phone for 8 years. Sometimes it's just preference. Not everyone feels the need to conform or "get with the times", lol. You'd probably hate me because I still use actual checks, ya know, from a checkbook? Lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Said the dumbest person EVER!...... I laugh at your stupidity.
  • bellydancer1984

i switched from an iphone back to an older phone because our phone bill is outrageous and until our contract is up on sept it saves us 15 a month....my daughter cracked my iphone screen and i was having problems with it anyhow so i figured switch to an older phone for a few months then get something better again....

• cowboysgirl3227

LOL who cares what other people have.  Seriously you have way too much time on your hands if you are noticing everyone's phones and judging them.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

and you're a sad, shallow person..yay! 

• Islandmom2boys
    Why is so important for people to have a smart phone?

We don't, even though my dh wants one. We can afford it, I just think they're stupid as hell.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts