Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
When it rains, it pours..feeling defeated. Needing some positive thoughts/vibes
by Anonymous
February 6 at 4:28 PM

SO..we've been behind in bills/rent for the past month. My husband just started a new job and things were looking better. I stay home with our 8 month old and two stepkids (every other week) and just started my own business from home. We share a car and have relied on this vehicel to get him to & from work. On his way to work this morning, the transmission went and he is now in jeopardy of losing his job if he misses 3 days in a row. We don't have the money/credit to get another car. I've posted numerous ads on craigslist&facebook for an afforable car. It was also payday today and we rely on my husbands paycheck to live & he has no way to get it. We are in a tough situation bc we are not from here so have no close friends or family around to help us. My 8 month old is sick, as am I , and now my husband. I am feeling tired, run down, and defeated. I know I am stronger than this but at the moment, I'm not feeling it. I'm having a hard time staying positive and keeping my husband positive. He thinks we will soon lose everything and I'm terrified for our family, esp my baby. Positive comments only please.

Replies

• piercedbeauty21
    February 6 at 4:30 PM

Everything will fall into place for you. You just gotta do the best you can to push through (hugs)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 6 at 7:55 PM

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Everything will fall into place for you. You just gotta do the best you can to push through (hugs)

Thank you! I hope so. I keep telling myself that. It's always hard to see when you're in it, I guess. Somehow, someway, things have to work out for us.

• MommyMays
    February 6 at 7:58 PM
    I am sorry. There are no magical words I can say to make things better. Just know I an praying for you.

With income taxes coming in soon, maybe you can figure something out.
  • Mom-to-2kids
    February 6 at 7:59 PM

is there public transportation? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6 at 8:00 PM

Can he take a bus to work?

• Elyce225
    February 6 at 8:01 PM

It can only go up from here.
  • Bubsy
    by Bubsy
    February 6 at 8:01 PM

This too shall pass. I know it's so hard to see that in the moment, but try your best to stay strong, and to not forget that there will come a day when this time is only a memory, and things will be better! Sending lots of positive energy, and good thoughts your way!

• mjgm1966
    February 6 at 8:02 PM

There is a passage in the Bible, (Habakkuk, I believe)--that says when things are at their worst (paraphrasing)--that's when you should sing and praise the loudest.  Call upon God, and He will hear and answer your prayers.  Find comfort and strength in His word.  >>>..praying for you.

• TrouserMouse
    February 6 at 8:03 PM
    Can he stay closer to work or ride with someone until you get it figured out?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6 at 8:09 PM
    Apply for cash assistant and fs get government help and see if your neighbor ca take him to work and pay them a little of money. Ask for help do whatever u can as of u r losing everything today. What state do u live in? Ask family to wire u some money ( borrow). Everything will be ok. Cheer up hugs

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts