Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Common things that people don't know.
by Anonymous
January 28 at 5:00 PM

I Love my husband with all my heart but I still can't believe the common things he doesn't know.  Here are a few of them February normally only has 28 days, what is a leap year, you pay interest on loan and credit cards, heck anything to do with loans or credit cards, how a debit card works, why you put money in your savings and checking and not just in your checking, that when you go to a job interview to dress nice, how to fill out an application 

So what are some common things that people don't but should know that amaze you??

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 28 at 5:14 PM

bump

• Anonymous 1
    January 28 at 6:07 PM

bump

• Anonymous 1
    January 28 at 6:09 PM

nobody

• KairisMama
    January 28 at 6:10 PM

There are 50 states, 7 continents, 5 oceans (The 5th wasn't established until 2000 though), and 8 planets (previously 9). I've met adults who didn't know that.

• Sparklepants747
    January 28 at 6:12 PM

How old is your DH? Mine didn't know that Michigan had an upper peninsula. Or that sharpies come in different colors. Or that bacon is pork. 

• anonymouss
    January 28 at 6:12 PM
    That Thanksgiving is always on Thursday...in the U.S.
  • Queenme101
    January 28 at 6:13 PM
    A person comes into contact with sperm on surfaces multiple times a day in public.

This is important shit right here.
  • Anonymous 1

Quoting Sparklepants747:

How old is your DH? Mine didn't know that Michigan had an upper peninsula. Or that sharpies come in different colors. Or that bacon is pork. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    I was thinking if he doesn't know these things that perhaps he has a large penis to make up for it?
  • TheFairest
    January 28 at 6:15 PM
    Ha, I had to explain that to DH last year, lol

Quoting anonymouss: That Thanksgiving is always on Thursday.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts