Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
10 signs you belong on the fb page; 'walmart' people (not attacking overweight people)
by Anonymous
January 25 at 2:22 AM

1; you have a case with cps and lost bc you spend more time at walmart and yard sales than with your kids.

2; you bring a can of crack spackle with you bc the shelves at walmart are way too low for your jeans not to play 'peek-a-boo' with your ass crack.

3. your kids hide in the clothes and you let them bc its entertainment and keeps them busy while you shop for your favorite moo-moo.

4.; you smoke meth and love to wander around wal-mart, not bc of the deals on clothes that dont fit you properly, but everything in the hbc aisle, food aisle, paint aisle, and craft aisle. you spend all day in wal-mart and dont buy a single thing.

5.; you love to 'get caught' showing some skin, wearing clothes that are too small, or just wearing a costume just to be on the fb page; 'wal-mart people'.

6. you just got busted for stealing mike and ikes, and acetaminophin.

7. sizzurp has lost its fun and you must go to walmart every night to find a new high.

8. you moved close to a walmart on purpose and work there for many years, you met your wife or husband while working there

9. you mispelled someone's name or phrase on a cake while working there.

10. you broke up with your boyfriend by tagging his car with the phrase; 'taking the kids, and maxing out your credit cards', 'tell your girlfriend hello for me!'

you dont think its funny?, well then you are probably one who is mentioned on the fb page; 'walmart people' lol

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 25 at 2:25 AM

BUMP!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 25 at 2:26 AM

BUMP!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 25 at 2:27 AM

Is this supposed to be funny?

• Toonkasmommy
    January 25 at 2:29 AM
    Lol I was thinking the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is this supposed to be funny?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 25 at 2:30 AM
    Dumb
  • dmarie2101
    January 25 at 2:31 AM

...i feel like youre one of those unfunny comedians on stage and being booed and i want to look away out of sympathy but instead i join in and maybe throw a tomato (graciously provided by our host) bc you really do suck.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 25 at 2:31 AM
    😶
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 25 at 2:33 AM

• thefiregoddess
    January 25 at 2:34 AM
    See this? This is funny.

The original post is not.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 25 at 2:36 AM

I don't do any kinds of drugs, but I do like to wander around walmart. It's my quiet time away from the kids.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN