Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Amybelle
"I'm pregnant so I can't......."
January 25 at 2:06 AM

..............start an exercise routine, go to school, get a job, get a better job, improve my life, leave my abusive-douche-bag DH/SO/BF, ...yada yada yada..............seriously???? WHY NOT?? 

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 25 at 2:07 AM
    At the end of my pregnancy I couldn't do a lot. High blood pressure, massive swelling and spilling protein will do that to you.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 25 at 2:09 AM

well, a lot of places WON'T hire pregnant women (i know, it's illegal but they still don't)

• iamcafemom83
    January 25 at 2:10 AM
    I WANT to work out, but I keep having bleeding issues:(
  • Amybelle

but of course you didn't wait until the end of your pregancy to take care of "business"

Quoting Anonymous: At the end of my pregnancy I couldn't do a lot. High blood pressure, massive swelling and spilling protein will do that to you.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Because women these days are coddled into thinking that being pregnant is some super important, extra hard job that no one has ever done before. I had placental abruption, kidney stones. And severe kidney infections my entire pregnancy. I literally couldn't do anything without going into labor. I get so mad at women with super healthy pregnancies who literally make up what the "doctor told them to do" so they can get special treatment.
  • tamzinsmommy
    January 25 at 2:11 AM

lol some people are just lazy. :) I'm pregnant and I just started an exercise routiene.

• cdjd23
    by cdjd23
    January 25 at 2:12 AM
    Don't you know pregnancy precludes you from doing anything.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 25 at 2:14 AM
    Because being pregnant means im broken and cant pick up my pinky :-)
  • lil_mom2010
    January 25 at 2:15 AM

well when i was pregnant this last time i puked 35+ times a day and lost over 45lbs. I was not ALLOWED to work on. I was in and out of the hospital for dehydration due to the medical condition I had. This was the WHOLE pregnancy. 

• OneToughMami
    January 25 at 2:15 AM

Sooooooo what you are telling me is I did pregnancy all fucking wrong. DAMN IT!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN