Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Amybelle
"I'm pregnant so I can't......."
January 25 at 2:06 AM

..............start an exercise routine, go to school, get a job, get a better job, improve my life, leave my abusive-douche-bag DH/SO/BF, ...yada yada yada..............seriously???? WHY NOT?? 

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 25 at 2:07 AM
    At the end of my pregnancy I couldn't do a lot. High blood pressure, massive swelling and spilling protein will do that to you.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 25 at 2:09 AM

well, a lot of places WON'T hire pregnant women (i know, it's illegal but they still don't)

• iamcafemom83
    January 25 at 2:10 AM
    I WANT to work out, but I keep having bleeding issues:(
  • Amybelle

but of course you didn't wait until the end of your pregancy to take care of "business"

Quoting Anonymous: At the end of my pregnancy I couldn't do a lot. High blood pressure, massive swelling and spilling protein will do that to you.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Because women these days are coddled into thinking that being pregnant is some super important, extra hard job that no one has ever done before. I had placental abruption, kidney stones. And severe kidney infections my entire pregnancy. I literally couldn't do anything without going into labor. I get so mad at women with super healthy pregnancies who literally make up what the "doctor told them to do" so they can get special treatment.
  • tamzinsmommy
    January 25 at 2:11 AM

lol some people are just lazy. :) I'm pregnant and I just started an exercise routiene.

• cdjd23
    by cdjd23
    January 25 at 2:12 AM
    Don't you know pregnancy precludes you from doing anything.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 25 at 2:14 AM
    Because being pregnant means im broken and cant pick up my pinky :-)
  • lil_mom2010
    January 25 at 2:15 AM

well when i was pregnant this last time i puked 35+ times a day and lost over 45lbs. I was not ALLOWED to work on. I was in and out of the hospital for dehydration due to the medical condition I had. This was the WHOLE pregnancy. 

• OneToughMami
    January 25 at 2:15 AM

Sooooooo what you are telling me is I did pregnancy all fucking wrong. DAMN IT!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts