Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How much do you get in child support & Is this really how child support is calculated?
by Anonymous
January 23 at 11:13 AM

I found this site online where you enter your info and it gives you an estimate. I am trying to seperate from my boys dad and he won't leave me the hell alone. We live together own a mobile home together and he refuses to leave. Idk what to  do about it. I was just curious what others get for child support or how all this works. Also if you have any idea how I can get him to move out.

Noncustodial Parent (NCP)Custodial Party (CP)
1.   Monthly Gross IncomeHelp For Monthly Gross Income$2160.00$2240.00
2.   Monthly Total DeductionsHelp For Monthly Total Deductions$287.33$386.04
3.   Monthly Net IncomeHelp For Monthly Net Income$1872.67$1853.96
4.   Monthly Combined Total Monthly Net IncomeHelp For Monthly Combined Total Monthly Net Income$3726.63
5.   Basic Child Support AmountHelp For Basic Child Support Amount$1200.00
6.   Number of Child(ren)Help For Number of Child(ren)2
7.   Total Net Monthly Income as PercentageHelp For Total Net Monthly Income as Percentage50.25%49.75%
8.   NCP's Monthly Share of the Basic Child Support ObligationHelp For NCP's Monthly Share of the Basic Child Support Obligation$603.00
9.   NCP's Monthly Share of Child Care ExpensesHelp For NCP's Monthly Share of Child Care Expenses$80.40
10. NCP's Monthly Share of Health Insurance Premium ExpensesHelp For NCP's Monthly Share of Health Insurance Premium Expenses$0.00
11. NCP's Monthly Child Support Obligation

Help For NCP's Monthly Child Support Obligation$683.40

Replies

• HaYouFail
    January 23 at 11:16 AM

You will need to formally file for custody and go from there, all states are different.

In my state both parties income/expenses and then the child's expenses are plugged into a formula and also how much time the child will be spending with each parent (over nights) and then child support is determined.

If both of your names are on the mortgage/lease then you can't make him move out, you will have to mediate and come to an agreement on what to do.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 23 at 11:19 AM

Well it's not really a mortgage. We payed for the mobile home in cash we only pay the lot rent. Can I still make him legally move out? 

Quoting HaYouFail:

You will need to formally file for custody and go from there, all states are different.

In my state both parties income/expenses and then the child's expenses are plugged into a formula and also how much time the child will be spending with each parent (over nights) and then child support is determined.

If both of your names are on the mortgage/lease then you can't make him move out, you will have to mediate and come to an agreement on what to do.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 23 at 11:21 AM

In NC they based it on income alone. Since I had no income mine was based on minimum wage. No expenses were taken into account like rent, utilities etc for either of us. I received $900 a month for 2 kids.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 23 at 11:21 AM

are both names on the title for the mobile home- if yes then no.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well it's not really a mortgage. We payed for the mobile home in cash we only pay the lot rent. Can I still make him legally move out? 

Quoting HaYouFail:

• HaYouFail
    January 23 at 11:24 AM

No you can't, you both have equal rights to the property.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HaYouFail:

• lnrmom
    by lnrmom
    January 23 at 11:25 AM
    Contact an attorney
  • Anonymous 1
    January 23 at 12:06 PM

Quoting lnrmom: Contact an attorney

I wish i could afford one.

• Anonymous 1
    January 23 at 3:59 PM