Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LukeWarmwater
Teacher correcting your spelling in a note.
January 10 at 9:48 AM

A friend of mine just put on FB that her sons teacher corrects her spelling and grammar in notes she sends, with a red pen, and sends them back in her sons backpack.
Would this make you mad?
She posted about it because she recieved a note from the teacher regarding a "ripe" in her sons coat.  And she is considering correcting it and sending it back lol.
Thoughts? 

Replies

• amy1will
    January 10 at 9:49 AM
    I would do it. That would make me mad if my kids teacher did that.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 10 at 9:49 AM
    I would but I can be an ass when someone acts like this teacher.
  • abrine7673
    January 10 at 9:50 AM
    Yes lol. If the teacher can't take it she shouldn't dish it.
  • almondpigeon
    January 10 at 9:50 AM
    I did that with a teacher once. Of course, the teacher was the devil incarnate. She told me I was a bad mother because my 6 yo stared out the window while she was teaching. I bought a red pen and started correcting all of her notes.
  • .MiP.
    by .MiP.
    January 10 at 9:51 AM

If the teacher is doing it to her, she absolutely should do it back!

• Msgme
    by Msgme
    January 10 at 9:52 AM

it would not make me angry if the teahher did that.  However, I would jump at the chance to correct the teacher.

• LukeWarmwater
    January 10 at 9:52 AM

lol here is the note

• 3JuJu3
    by 3JuJu3
    January 10 at 9:54 AM

I think it's very unprofessional of the teacher and I would bring it to the attention of the principal.  I would also correct her spelling with a red pen and send it back to her. 

• PoisonEyeV
    January 10 at 9:56 AM

lolol

I love you.

Quoting almondpigeon: I did that with a teacher once. Of course, the teacher was the devil incarnate. She told me I was a bad mother because my 6 yo stared out the window while she was teaching. I bought a red pen and started correcting all of her notes.

• AbbyTomsmom
    January 10 at 9:56 AM
    This

Quoting abrine7673: Yes lol. If the teacher can't take it she shouldn't dish it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts