Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LukeWarmwater
Teacher correcting your spelling in a note.
January 10 at 9:48 AM

A friend of mine just put on FB that her sons teacher corrects her spelling and grammar in notes she sends, with a red pen, and sends them back in her sons backpack.
Would this make you mad?
She posted about it because she recieved a note from the teacher regarding a "ripe" in her sons coat.  And she is considering correcting it and sending it back lol.
Thoughts? 

Replies

• amy1will
    January 10 at 9:49 AM
    I would do it. That would make me mad if my kids teacher did that.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 10 at 9:49 AM
    I would but I can be an ass when someone acts like this teacher.
  • abrine7673
    January 10 at 9:50 AM
    Yes lol. If the teacher can't take it she shouldn't dish it.
  • almondpigeon
    January 10 at 9:50 AM
    I did that with a teacher once. Of course, the teacher was the devil incarnate. She told me I was a bad mother because my 6 yo stared out the window while she was teaching. I bought a red pen and started correcting all of her notes.
  • .MiP.
    by .MiP.
    January 10 at 9:51 AM

If the teacher is doing it to her, she absolutely should do it back!

• Msgme
    by Msgme
    January 10 at 9:52 AM

it would not make me angry if the teahher did that.  However, I would jump at the chance to correct the teacher.

• LukeWarmwater
    January 10 at 9:52 AM

lol here is the note

• 3JuJu3
    by 3JuJu3
    January 10 at 9:54 AM

I think it's very unprofessional of the teacher and I would bring it to the attention of the principal.  I would also correct her spelling with a red pen and send it back to her. 

• PoisonEyeV
    January 10 at 9:56 AM

lolol

I love you.

Quoting almondpigeon: I did that with a teacher once. Of course, the teacher was the devil incarnate. She told me I was a bad mother because my 6 yo stared out the window while she was teaching. I bought a red pen and started correcting all of her notes.

• AbbyTomsmom
    January 10 at 9:56 AM
    This

Quoting abrine7673: Yes lol. If the teacher can't take it she shouldn't dish it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN