Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Would you drop the bomb on your soon to be ex husbands relationship?
by Anonymous
January 9 at 10:21 PM
My husband and I have been seperated for months, long messed up story short he cheated on me while I was pregnant. We have been together intimately a few times since he left but that was months ago. He is in a "relationship" and I use that term loosely with the girl he cheated with, she insists he is madly in love with her and that she(being my oldest sons daycare teacher slept with him anyway knowing he was married) makes him happy and I never did so he will never cheat on her because they have the same motto" you have to keep your man happy or he will look elsewhere" well tonight he came over to my house and basically begged me to be intimate with him. Eh against my better judgement I did.
I want to blow his shit out of the water so badly, his mistress texts me how she is his choice blah blah. Him and I are married but it will never work again but I so badly want to tell her he cheated! There goes her dumb theory. This woman has tortured me with throwing in my face that they were together.
Would you say anything or just shut the hell up?

Replies

• mommytoacloud
    January 9 at 10:23 PM
    Why did you fuck him again...?
  • mommysangelface
    What would be the point?
  • abrine7673
    I would so have gotten some pics or something and then hell yes. But I'm feeling mean tonight lol. My opinion may change at a later date
  • sara82lee
    You must love drama.

She already knows he's a cheater.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9 at 10:24 PM
    I wouldve made a tape and sent it to her hahahahaha
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9 at 10:24 PM

i would

• MamaTasha08
    January 9 at 10:25 PM

Why would you even talk to her?

• ShesALady
    January 9 at 10:26 PM
    I'm going to be the odd ball and say yes I'd tell her. I would have never slept with him in the first place, but since you did, you might as well tell her her theory sucks.
  • nolongermstkn
    January 9 at 10:27 PM
    Hell i would
  • Gorilla_Mama
    January 9 at 10:27 PM

She probably won't believe you if you did tell her. Don't waste your energy on her or him. Move on.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts